What Beer Gear Did You Get From Santa? Xmas 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got loads of tools for brewery repairs and modifications along with a BYO subscription.

Also bought myself a 4 way SS font, and ordered some Shirron taps to fit it :)

i litre Kaiserdom stien with a litre can in out and other booze like 101 % proof turkey ,,,port ect a very drunk xmas

I got a Craftbrewer mastercard, now, everytime I make a purchase, I get bonus points to towards those 4 celli taps I am dreaming of!

cheers

Browndog ;)

I got a Craftbrewer mastercard, now, everytime I make a purchase, I get bonus points to towards those 4 celli taps I am dreaming of!
cheers

Browndog ;)

Now there's a thought B) ...

cheers Ross

Brew Like a Monk plus I appropriated an old set of scales.

30l urn with thermostat here. No more messing about with a gas fired hlt. Set and forget.

3 x Shirron Forward Sealing Taps...and bought them myself as well :p

Batz

Plastic conical here, but bought for myself as well :)

Luckily with the number of brewing toys the store holds, i never get questioned on the "new gear" lying around anymore B)

Cheers Ross

Refractometer
2 x Bimetal Thermometers
.01 gram accurate scales
37L Keep Cool eski
Silicon hose

Obviously she listens to me occassionally :)

30l urn with thermostat here. No more messing about with a gas fired hlt. Set and forget.

You're more than welcome to bring that round for brew days at the HQ&T brewery.

You're more than welcome to bring that round for brew days at the HQ&T brewery.
Ok, I will probably be too bust playing with my Nintendo Wii to brew anyway ;)

I scored "Farmhouse Ales" from the missus and a bunch of cash from the relos for my upcoming mill and pump purchases.

i got the corker i was looking at now only to give it a go

3 x 98L Robinox s/s pots (I've had them for a couple of weeks, but they were appropriated as Chrissy gifts), "Extreme Brewing" and "Farmhouse Ales". Happy lad indeed.

i didn't get any brewing gear but i did get a big schofferhoffer weizen glass with 5x 500ml bottles. Freshest I've tasted too :)
I went to a pub, and asked "how much for a weizen glass?" The reply was that I should take it as a Christmas gift, seeing that everyone else in the suburb already had one.

That makes me happy, and restores my faith in the Aussie way of life. Testify!

Seth out :p

4 schooner glasses, set of 1gm accurate digital scales and a magnum of Potters Hunter Kolsche!!!!

Merry Christmas!

My darling partner got me the basis of a sweet wheely keg system, but it is that nice I don't want to drill holes in for taps so will probably just run two picnic taps and lift the lid rather than spoiling it. Which could also be handy for running in stealth mode at concerts or similar <_<
Igloo_cooler.jpg
Plus as a bonus its 66L in capacity so could double as a portable mash tun.
It will be making an appearance at the next AHB brewday if I brew some beer to put in it.

Hi all first post :) Wife "Finally" got me one of those coopers homebrew kits after my constant nagging :D

And once I work out how to do it all

:beer:

Good times a plenty

My brother got me a Bintani(?) gift pack with the two Pilsner glasses in it with the 4 beers......

Not quite from santa but definitely beer gear albeit circa 1850. Had to spend a few minutes working out lb/bbl :huh:

sacch1.jpg

sacch2.jpg

sacch3.jpg

Back