What Aussie Beers Are

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitterBulldog

Reaction score
All natural no preservative?

I know coopers are.

What about squires, redoak, little creatures, murrays etc?

I know lc pa is bottle conditioned but the others r not?

What r our truely best beers?

My faces r all cooper, squires & creatures. But squires being my fave... Is it all natural?

SKU-000033209_XL.gif

Kooinda Pale Ale of Melbourne is all natural no preservs, no filtering.
Thought i would let ya know!
Trav, Kooinda Boutique Brewery :icon_chickcheers:

Grand Ridge is definitely one.

I think there's actually quite a few but I'd need to consult the pamphlet I found on the floor after cleaning up at the Melbourne good food and wine show.

All natural no preservative?.............

.........squires being my fave... Is it all natural?

Most quick google searches suggest JS is preservative free but the actual website contains little info.

This is the most likely source I could find

Join Dr Chuck Hahn, brewer and creator of popular beers like Hahn Premium, Hahn Super Dry and James Squire, as he explains the science and art of brewing. Chuck discusses the natural brewing process and how techniques used from 3000BC are coming back into fashion. The way forward in brewing has been to go back to basic yeast fermentation of barley sugars using only 19th century innovations such as refrigeration and computerised process control. All naturally, of course, without additives or preservatives.

From here: http://sciencefestival.com.au/asf/?p=680

I made the grave mistake of accepting a stubby of T(ph)oohey's N(sp)ew the other day. The bottle announced that it was 'brewed' using 'all natural ingredients'.

I was initially sceptical that anything coming from nature could taste that vile, but then again it could have been made from dingo piss, plague-victim pustules and dried warthog turds.

No...on second thoughts that would have to taste better.

Ahh, Bitterbulldog,

After a similar time as a member of AHB, P&C hit that "new thread button" and started a topic titled
"Hole in Fridge... How would I make one?". And P&C now has more than 3000 posts. There's hope for everyone.

Cheers,
smudge

I don't often lol reading this forum at work. But I couldn't control myself.

He-man and She-ra and then dancing pool boy.

Gold.

Sorry BB, can't help you with preservative free beers.

Latest posts

Back