What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who put Kid Rock in that video?

Not wanting to diminish anything that came before and I know that this is a traditional number but Cash really leveled up when he knew his time was up.

mashing in a 100% munich AIPA listening to a bit of doom / black'n'roll. :beerbang:

put green jelly three little pigs on the tv for my kids, they loved it.

Man. I was about 8 when that song came out and it was my absolute favourite. **** yeah.

KXXYPP3.jpg

Chunkious said:
Orange Goblin
I've been having a little listen to them of late due to them coming up earlier in this thread.

Not a bad listen indeed.

The new tomahawk album. The whole album sort of plods along at this pace. It could be a grower.

Devo - Something For Everybody

Liam_snorkel said:
The new tomahawk album. The whole album sort of plods along at this pace. It could be a grower.
I haven't had a listen to the album as of yet (or tomahawk for a couple of years now), but gosh darn diddley Mike Patton is an unusual genius.

Cerebral Ballsy.

Ridiculously inauthentic but still pretty good.

I haven't began my 10000th listening spree of them just yet, but after having just purchased tool tickets, I can see myself going down that road again by this afternoon...

Massive amounts of swans as I'm seeing them tomorrow night and I'm very excited.
My father will guide me up to a rope in the sky light, white light from the mouth of infinity, swans are dead, the seer, children of god and the great annihilator have all made an appearance tonight.

manticle said:
the seer, children of god and the great annihilator have all made an appearance tonight.
That must have put a dent in the stocks. Better get brewing.

Back