What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: I love that song so much, I tried to convince my wife to have it at our wedding reception but funny enough wasn't allowed
"But Wednesday we make sweet weekly love"

I can imagine that going down well with the Mother In Law :D

Found this up the back of the cupboard.

51edFDdE0tL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Soundtrack to my summer of 1995, a time of drunken parties involving large volumes of Melbourne Bitter, bowls of heads, and beautiful, single women, some of whom were even willing to have sex with me.

Sigh.

Great album. Such good old 90's skate punk stylin'

I've just heard a few songs off an album called X by Spock's Beard.

Quite an impressive prog rock band which definitely gets a lot of their inspiration from bands like rush and yes.

Not really listening to it as the music isn't my thing, but a top video: Necrogoblikon

Give it 30 seconds to get past the sword and sorcery bit.....It provides a haunting insight into the life of the goblin in today's modern world.

Not really listening to it as the music isn't my thing, but a top video: Necrogoblikon

Give it 30 seconds to get past the sword and sorcery bit.....It provides a haunting insight into the life of the goblin in today's modern world.

That was hilarious!

cheers

Flying Lotus & Napalm Clique is the worst shit.

At least it is mercifully short.

Great video. Not really a fan of that style of music, but loved the video none the less

Coil: Broccoli

Wise words from the departing
Eat your greens, especially broccoli
Remember to say "thank you" for the things you haven't had
By working the soil we cultivate the sky
We embrace vegetable kingdom
The death of your father, the death of your mother
Is something you prepare for

All your life
All their life

(The first section is repeated with the following changes)

The death of the father and the death of the mother

Wear sensible shoes and always say "thank you"
Especially for the things you never had

All your life
All of your life

And enter the vegetable kingdom of our own heaven

By working the soil we cultivate good manners
Is to say "please" and "thank you"
Especially for the things you never had

And always say "thank you"
Especially for broccoli

And a massive favourite

Swans: The sound

Anyone who knows the Melbourne band Laura will hear where a lot of their early sound came from.

How stoked am I to know that Swans are playing next february at the corner? (couldn't afford ATP tickets at the time due to moving house so had fingers crossed for side shows).

* There's no way a youtube video can do this song justice but it's a reference point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim Rogers - Rogers sings Rogerstein. Having a Rogers followed by a Rogers clone whilst listening.

Fear Factory: Demanufacture.
You can't **** with classics.

lol I was waiting for that.
The new album goes alright, if you're a FF tragic like myself.

Been listening to a whole bunch of enter shikari in preps for their gig next week.

Gosh darn I'm a little excited. Such a good live band..

I've been listening to Christian Scott all afternoon.

Albums:
Rewind That - groovy. excellent. plays like a young MD but with a contemporary band.

Anthem - written & released during/after hurricane Katrina. awesomely depressing shit.

Yesterday.. - yeah not sure about this one. Listen to the other two albums.

Back