What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Watch The Throne" - Jay-Z & Kanye West.

Whilst Kanye cops plenty of flack these days for occupying the pop charts, people forget his first two albums were awesome... he's a good writer, a solid producer, and I've been a fan of Jay-Z for years.

Decent album.

Van Morrison - Veedon Fleece

My folks used to listen to this record occasionally and I have strong, positive emotional auditory associations with it.

Anyway, quality album.

Probably my favourite song of all time.

The melodies and chord progressions just speak to me...

I like the engrish version:

buy shoes online shoe store cromia Kremenchug where to buy women's shoes to buy summer boots with heels spanking women buy buy Finnish boots shoes discount buy baldinini shoes sale online store shoes hogl site sopato buy boots shoes online buy cheap shoes sneakers reima online store to buy sneakers handball shoes discount baldinini

European comfort shoes buy Italian ballerina shoes nb buy clogs online store to buy buy buy women's shoes sneakers fred perry fred perry shoes sapato coupon red patent leather shoes to buy zoo york sneakers buy

buy high sneakers in ukraine buy leather shoes to buy shoes in Grodno footwear large sizes The online shop of women's shoes cheap shoes liska directory golden sandals buy shoes buy manolo blahnik sale in Almaty Shoes shoes from Germany online store

buy shoes buy shoes exte karhu shoes with rollers where to buy and Shoes 2012 shoe store klimini clogs clogs shoes online store to buy shoes catalog dino ricci shoe store to buy shoes Paris Commune of the U.S. Army

kalliste shoes buy women's summer shoes yves saint laurent shoes in Moscow where to buy shoes buy shoes in rhinestones

summer boots with heels spanking women eyyy...?

these lyrics remind me of maximum the hormone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parkway Drive: Dark Days.

I've known Winston for years, and his voice still blows me away.

Just bought Monkey Island Special edition. The original MIDI church music (when you go into the church and later when Guybrush and Elaine are in there) was quite stirring, but I reckon the would give Bach or Handel the goosebumps.

Edit, turn those speakers up to SWMBO-annoying level ;)

New Bob Dylan - The Tempest. More or the same from ol' Bob. It follows on nicely from Together Through Life (2009) and Modern Times (2006). His last five or so albums have all had a similar Americana feel to them, but Bob's storytelling sets him apart from any contemporaries or those playing in a similar vein.

Also got a new release Go-Betweens retrospective yesterday. Nice to hear those old songs blending into the newer ones so well. My two favourite albums of theirs Oceans Apart (2005) and 16 Lovers Lane (1988) are well represented as are some older singles from 1979, and all the albums from the 1980's. A good package too, yet to listen to the live disc from Vienna in 1987.

Bowie

Blut Aus Nord's new one.

Good drinking music. Goes well with zywiec porter.

Conversations with Kevo inspired me to listen to Midnight Oil: Koala Sprint.

Album version:

Live version:

Unfortunately I am actually listening to it on youtube because my records are packed away for house move over the next two weekends. In youtube vs vinyl, youtube loses but I still like the fact that it is there.

Blut Aus Nord's new one.

Good drinking music. Goes well with zywiec porter.

Blut Aus Nord, later Mayhem, Deathspell Omega, bits of Borknagar, ******* awesome. Bravo to you, sir.

Back