What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51PTMkPhJVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I finally "got it"

Usually this album gets skipped in favour of the TMV holy trinity, but when this get humming in the middle section, I can see the logical progression (pun intended) from the previous three albums.

Shame they never went on to record anything else, and promptly disappeared forever from the face of the earth...

Probably my favourite mars volta album. I had an incredible 'experience' listening to that album by myself, which made me appreciate that album even more than I had previously. Incredible band live as well... really wish there was another slbum coming...

Korean Pop/Rap/House Banger :lol:

By far one of my favourite video clips going around for something far less than serious.

I've got a mates joint party coming up where that will be the theme song.

As my mrs calls it, the 'horsey, cowboy, crab' song - because of the dance that goes with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deftones feat. Maynard: Passenger

Incredible band live as well... really wish there was another slbum coming...
they released one a few months ago - and it blows - no Ikie Owens either :( - so I wouldn't get my hopes up for another bedlam, frances or amputecture.

Deftones feat. Maynard: Passenger

Manyard is on a deftones song..? Interesting... May have to have a listen (not in business hours)

they released one a few months ago - and it blows - no Ikie Owens either :( - so I wouldn't get my hopes up for another bedlam, frances or amputecture.

No wonder I haven't heard of it. May still have to give it a listen, albeit a short one. Who knows, maybe it'll still get a few plays through.

...or maybe it'll end up in the same playlist as rob thomas...

PS. I actually just went to add it to the list of bands/albums that I need to 'obtain' in my phone, and already had it in there. I really must get around to doing that, since the list is getting far too long for my likings.

Nomeasno - The worldhood of the world (as such).

These are probably old news to most but my stone sour cds finally arrived today. Havent' heard much of them yet but I think the previous album sounds better.

Stonesour piss me off ever since they over ran their time slot at soundwave and cut into Primus' set. Indulgent bastards.

This is pretty much the worst thing ever:
Tommy Raudonikis "singing"

I got as far as "I'm not a bloody greenie or drive a chick's car".

Choice 70's stoner rock with Admiral Sir Cloudsley Shovell . I'm assuming thats a nod to Sir Lord Baltimore with the name, and with production.

And to angry it up a bit.....Sick Fix. Quality pissed off hardcore. Quality drummer.

New work PC - but shithouse soundcard :angry:
while I wait for the cheap usb unit to arrive, The J's are keeping me sane.

"It's business
It's business time
You know when I'm down to my socks it's time for business
that's why they're called business socks, ooh"

"It's business
It's business time

:lol: :lol: I love that song so much, I tried to convince my wife to have it at our wedding reception but funny enough wasn't allowed

"It's business
It's business time

I saw them when they were in the 'gong a couple of months ago which was an incredibly good night.

God dam they are a great duo.

Back