What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Immortal souls: Marry me (lie, lie)

Followed by Jello Biafra with Mojo Nixon

Last edited by a moderator:
Apathy feat. Vinnie Paz and Jedi Mind Tricks: Honkey Kong.

HOLY SHIT.

Apathy feat. Vinnie Paz and Jedi Mind Tricks: Honkey Kong.

HOLY SHIT.
Dope! I only really know Apathy from ages ago, he still abviously has some rhymes up his sleeve. I like the grimy east coast sound.

A classic & funny freestyle:

I was listening to Rust Never Sleeps earlier, I might have to put Ghostface Ironman back in the CD player to get my afternoon on track.

You really should get the latest album, it's unbelievable.

I'm switching between Slaine and Atmosphere today.

At the very moment I am listening to Anni B Sweet's single Motorway which happens to have a very relaxing power on my nerves and my mind... it is quite a chilly song (which would be perfect for going on a road trip actually - with an old Chevy... at least that is what I have in mind while listening to the song).

Pink Floyd: Wish you were here (shine on you crazy diamond I at the moment).

Old vinyl I bought for $8 somewhere a few years back and it's a bit scratched. Jumping like a motherfucker which interrupts my nostalgia (most of my floyd stuff is on cassette tape).

So irritated I just ordered another vinyl copy of this and vinyl of animals, atom heart mother and the wall from discogs. Take that mr scratchy record!

Traffic: John Barleycorn

An old English folksong reworked by a 70s pysh roch band. The song is about about many pagan type themes, one of which is the growing, crushing and mashing of barley to make whisky and beer.

Another Apathy track: East Coast Rapist.

Love the Breakfast Club intro and the "Don't You Forget About Me" beat sample.

Im listening to Metronomy - The English Riviera

in my opinion its good "thinking" music haha

I almost refuse to admit that it's over a quarter of a century FFS

:eek:

At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command

from start to finish

Red Fang- Murder in the mountains...

Just good stoner rock, fits the arvo vibe

Anathema

We're here because we're here.

EDIT: Just bought Opeth's Heritage on ebay. Honestly, JB, if I can search your site from my chair, what makes you think I'm not going to look elsewhere as well? $26 my arse.

Back