What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested this is the band he was with, just checked his Myspace and he has left now. Must talk to him more often :rolleyes:

He is Lead Guitar, with beard. Just like his old man! Only much more talented!

Nige

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best singing in the world but you have to give it to the Holte End Villa fans - not a bad effort (oh by the way Upson isn't on our good books)

Arse and the Pogues... Does it get any better? :icon_drunk:

Warren -

I watched the Oz and James Drink to Britain episode last night where they travel to Ireland, and they played Sally Maclennane, which is one of my all time favourite songs... probably because I jump up and shout "FAR AWAY!!" every time I hear it.

I've played that for some many people and no one ever seems to get it.

Anyone interested this is the band he was with, just checked his Myspace and he has left now. Must talk to him more often :rolleyes:

He is Lead Guitar, with beard. Just like his old man! Only much more talented!

Nige

just had a listen. Not death metal - its thrash

OT: Sorry but I found this amusing to say the least. Didn't know that orifice was so useful?

gallery_9761_435_2997.jpg

Simple minds!

T'was a typo.

Should read "my bum".

Wife is not too happy about it either.

Currently listening to:
- The roar of over-worked server fans, and the 737's coming in overhead.

Gotta love working underneath a flight path

<_< my eldest daughter is 4 - i have this to come ...

then again, she does always ask for Foo Fighters in the car so maybe i'm blessed :beerbang:

Least your daughter is past the wiggles stage .
At home and in the car its all i get to listen to ( thank god for work )

my boss rattle on at someone....

Ive got a compliation cd going on of:
Tool: anima, Nine Inch Nails: Downward Spiral, Jane's Addiction, Perfect Circle and Aphex Twin. (im writing boring briefs)

soon I''l put on something more mellow:
ibiza2000 late night mix, pink floyd: dark side of the moon, dire striaghts: on every street, Led Zep I, Billy Holiday/Nina Simone, nora Jones.

From when I was about 5, in long car trips my dad would put on 12th Man tapes, uncensored if mummy wasn't in the car.

"Typical stinking f***ing hot day here in Bombay."

I've merged this latest what are you listening to thread with the other what are you listening to thread.

Latest posts

Back