What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Specials - A message to you Rudy!
Real British Ska!
Cheers
Steve

Buraka Som Sistema - Black Diamond

Faith No More - Angel Dust

First time in years and it is tearing my face off. It's still pretty good.

Faith No More are back together, about to start out with a heap of rock festival gigs across euro, scandy, and UK.
Great band, info here from their new wedsite.

This brings me much happiness - just so long as they put out an album (even if it is shit, I don't care, I just don't want them to be dead to me like Pixies are now, those money grubbing bastards). I saw them in 95 and it is still a musical highlight for me.

Silversun Pickups - Carnavas.

If you love Smashing pumpkins back in the Gish - Siamese Dream era (before they went all prog rock like), you'll dig these guys.

Faith No More - Angel Dust

First time in years and it is tearing my face off. It's still pretty good.

This album dosesn't age for me either :)
A cracker of an album. Here's hoping for some fresh offerings :super:

Pink Floyd P.U.L.S.E live concert DVD...

I ripped the audio track and made a CD...Sounds great driving around in the car

Now: the sound of my next door neighbour's italian carousel music mysteriously coming through my computer sound system (happens all the time - I get his CB radio too).

Previously: Schloss Tegal and Nathan Hollywood (not together).

Today has been:

Morphine - Good
[... I forget middle of day]
Fourtet - Everything Ecstatic
Dub Anthology (four disk French dub compilation)

BUT I have been getting back into stuff like Helmet, Tool, The Mark of Cain and Refused when SMBO is not around.

I was listening to Mark of Cain a few weeks ago - it took me straight back to being an angry 16 year old hating everything.

Lady Sovereign - So Human

Holy hell. I want to kill people. Ghastly.

Put yourself out of your misery.

Organized Konfusion "Rough Side of Town" off self titled LP.
Many people here might not respect my choice, but I dig underground Hip Hop.

I love Australian hip hop

I'd rather listen to cats fu..... I mean fight.

Mark of cain are awesome bum, listening to the local community radio here in adelaide last friday at brewboys over a few stouts and they came on brought back many good times, had forgoten how great they were/are.

Mark of cain are awesome bum, listening to the local community radio here in adelaide last friday at brewboys over a few stouts and they came on brought back many good times, had forgoten how great they were/are.

I know these guys, well the brothers anyway. Always had trouble keeping a drummer.

Brujeria

Mexican death metal, came upon them by chance, have no clue about the lyrics, but the musics good. My wife speaks spanish and blushed when she heard one track, so figure its pretty bad!

Back