What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark of Cain used have an intense live presence. Wasnt a fan of their recorded stuff, but always tried to get to their shows.

Brujeria are not actually Mexican AFAIK they are more of a secret identity supergroup.

I have Matando Gueros and I have had some things translated by a Mexican friend... I won't repeat them here.
ED: that is the album with the severed head on the cover... not for grandma (or SWMBO for that matter)

I have also been getting back into my old favourite band Emperor, they are freaking wicked.

But for brewing, The Mark of Cain and Kyuss etc is hitting the sweet spot.

Mark of cain are awesome bum, listening to the local community radio here in adelaide last friday at brewboys over a few stouts and they came on brought back many good times, had forgoten how great they were/are.

I wasn't having a go. I just listened to them a lot when I was an angry 16 year who hated everything.

And listen to Curse Ov Dialect. It'll change everything you believe Aussie hip hop to be - probably won't make you wanna listen to it though.

Brujeria are not actually Mexican AFAIK they are more of a secret identity supergroup.

Yeah, mostly white members (from Europe too, not American).

Tinariwen - Water Is Life

Sepultura:::::::: Desperate cry from arise album

:super:

Leaves.jpg

New album dropping this year too.

Sepultura Beneath the Remains
Man I love this album.

Sepultura:::::::: Desperate cry from arise album

And that one.

I haven't dusted that off for a few years, might have to give it a spin.

ED: I always think about the hook in the song "In-fec-ted Voice" when I think about sanitation issues.

ED AGAIN: If you like them, check out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude airdrumming at 2:21 is awesome.

Horrible new Modest Mouse. Thanks for nothing, Rage!

Horrible new Modest Mouse. Thanks for nothing, Rage!

Modest Mouse are still getting about? I havent got anything they did past Good News.

Long drive with nothing to think about is still in my top 5 albums of all time though.

right now i'm listening to the soundtrack from the 1986 transformers movie

Back