Wedding Beer Pictures

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
While many of you were at ANHC, I was at my sister's wedding, ensuring they had enough beer and then catering for the day-after-BBQ.
I'll catch up on the ANHC gossip shortly, but here are some beer-focused photos from the wedding:

Here I am setting up the Beer Bin bar:
wedding0.jpg

(The hat might not be standard dress for a wedding, but everyone else got sunburned, especially the guests from the UK)

The happy couple:
wedding1.jpg

Beer on tap:
wedding2.jpg

The beer engine which arrived with the best man (the groom's brother) is from Hydes Brewery in Manchester, hence the tight sparkler:
wedding3.jpg

The Beer Bin got lots of use:
wedding4.jpg

The beer-engine was an interesting novelty for most Australian guests, so the mild was the most consumed beer at the wedding:
wedding5.jpg

Thanks to Brendo for the drip-tray and non-return-valve.

... but the father-of-the-bride was less impressed with the warmer malty bubbly beer:
wedding6.jpg

The groom, best man (empty pint) and teddy:
wedding9.jpg

Speech time:
wedding8.jpg

Each of the guests took some wedding cake:
wedding7.jpg

and beer home with them:
wedding15.jpg

But the cat:
wedding12.jpg

... was less sure about his formal dress:
wedding13.jpg

The bride and groom arriving home in the wedding car:
wedding10.jpg

(hence the cake above)

.. with the beer already waiting for them:
wedding11.jpg

(for the next-day BBQ)

But since she was in a good mood, the bride allowed for the beer engine to be setup in the kitchen:
wedding14.jpg

... however I think it will end up back at my place once the keg is empty (which should be a week or two since it's now open to the air and not under CO2).

Back