• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it's a 1 year BB so it makes them 10 months old, I wasn't far off haha.

Good beer when it's fresh too !

I got sucked into buying the Yenda. Wish i hadn't. The golden ale smells like burnt cat hair and the taste isnt much better.

I ordered some too.....never miss a chance with free shipping to me here in central QLD.

Fingers crossed it's ok.

Cheers Mark

QldKev said:
Dans has got some St Stefanus Blonde, close to expiry date, on special. Includes free delivery.

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_774969/st-stefanus-blonde-abbey-beer-750ml
Ordered some too. Ordered yesterday, get a notification that its due for delivery today. That's pretty good I think to myself, my wife is at home and I'll get her to pop one in the fridge when it arrives so I can enjoy one tonight. Click the track progress button and the current status is - Damaged, awaiting assessment - effin monkeys at Aust Post. grrr

Ordered mine 2 daus ago and just got a message to say it will delivered in 1-4 days. Plus it said free delivery but thay charged me $1! I got ripped off

Ordered a case last night. Drinking it now. Nice and Bready. Reminds me of a bender i had in Ghent last month.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1437721123.562759.jpg

earle said:
Ordered some too. Ordered yesterday, get a notification that its due for delivery today. That's pretty good I think to myself, my wife is at home and I'll get her to pop one in the fridge when it arrives so I can enjoy one tonight. Click the track progress button and the current status is - Damaged, awaiting assessment - effin monkeys at Aust Post. grrr
Mine also arrived safe and sound this arvo, not sure what the damaged status update was about. Have one chilling down to enjoy later tonight.

Nice, ordered a couple also.

How did you come across that one, is there a way to search these specials?

BJB said:
Nice, ordered a couple also.

How did you come across that one, is there a way to search these specials?
I got an email from Dans but i have never received one before.

Mmmm, good price. I got that one and a leffe one in gift packs from dans around Christmas times.

Latest posts

Back