• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my EuroLab vacuum sealer in the mail, seems the goods to me, very solid unit, the bags seal really tight, I re-vacced some Galaxy hops I had in a zip lock baggie in the freezer and it seems to have packaged as good as the commercial vacuum packages my other hops are in!

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Got my EuroLab vacuum sealer in the mail, seems the goods to me, very solid unit, the bags seal really tight, I re-vacced some Galaxy hops I had in a zip lock baggie in the freezer and it seems to have packaged as good as the commercial vacuum packages my other hops are in!
You reminded me I was going to post feedback on the Eurolab too. Same experience, working really well, have re-sealed all my hops since it arrived, in both the bags supplied, and re-sealing hops that were already in vac bags. The only time it's struggled is on the foil bags you get hops in from grain and grape, thought I'd give it a go...it vacs 'em ok, but on a couple it struggled to seal them. Probably shouldn't have even tried given they're foil...

Yob said:
lots of Borko stuff in there... I rekon I could spend a fortune there if I was to attend...

must.... stay.... away... from.... auctions...
All good until they do the old "in with the next" when no-one bids on the big ugly thing no one wants and puts it in with the nice little urn\fridge you wanted.

sp0rk said:
That looks like a Boatrocker keg on the bottom, a small brewery like them might be very happy to know the whereabouts of their (most likely) stolen kegs
I received an email back from Matt at Boatrocker last night

Hi Daniel, thanks for the message. We've been in touch with the guy, and hopefully all sorted. He now knows the kegs are not his to sell, now or ever. It's great to see you and the home brewing community keeping an eye out for us! Cheers, Matt
Good to see they got them back :)

He must have got a few emails about it then ;)

:ph34r:

word is peeps know who the guy is and "other" emails will be sent to employers of said purveyor of noted "stolen goods"..

seems like the guys stab at a quick buck may well be a bit bitey on the arsey :lol:

Went to David Jones today to get the Spiegelau IPA glasses and was pleasantly surprised they were 30% off retail price of $29.95

Was so chuffed by that that I couldn't resist getting the Spiegelau tulips glasses with the same discount!

$41.92 well spent!!!

Went to David Jones today to get the Spiegelau IPA glasses and was pleasantly surprised they were 30% off retail price of $29.95

Was so chuffed by that that I couldn't resist getting the Spiegelau tulips glasses with the same discount!

$41.92 well spent!!!

How many for that price? 6 I presume?

Noticed that aldi had gas smokers and gas ovens today, smokers were of a reasonable size but I know little about them so can't comment on quality.

Hmm saw these smokers and was considering buying one

doon said:
Hmm saw these smokers and was considering buying one
I believe these are the same as the Hark branded ones. If you go to the Hark website, there is a free cookbook that you can also download.

Latest posts

Back