Website Build

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyrocks

Reaction score
Hi,

I am after someone who can build a website for me (at a reasonable rate) or steer me in the right direction of creating this myself.

It will need it's own logo, approximately six to 7 pages of information plus links to several other other sites, an Email account plus signup for a mailing list, a reasonable place for it be hosted or to host it from own PC. Also adding it to several search engines.

If it is built by someone else, I must be able to update information on the site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

mossy

Hi,

I am after someone who can build a website for me (at a reasonable rate) or steer me in the right direction of creating this myself.

It will need it's own logo, approximately six to 7 pages of information plus links to several other other sites, an Email account plus signup for a mailing list, a reasonable place for it be hosted or to host it from own PC. Also adding it to several search engines.

If it is built by someone else, I must be able to update information on the site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

mossy

Shameless plug here - my missus runs a website design business. www.airgeadstudio.net or contact her direct at [email protected]

We use a content management system so once the initial template is up you can add content through an admin interface in much the same way you would add a new post to the forum here. Very simple.

Edit - we also have a really nice mailing list plugin. easy to use. Handles subscriptions and unsubscriptions automagically. You can do a really nicely formatted mailout with it.

Cheers
Dave

If you want a DIY solution that is seriously easy to use and manage and also takes care of domains and hosting check out www.weebly.com

Otherwise there are plenty of cheap designers around, try and find one with CMS so you can update and manage it at your leisure.

Latest posts

Back