• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanter: Fridge (1 Good, 1 Crap)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylan.temple

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've bought everything, set to go except im lacking fridges. Constantly looking on gumtree but anything good seems to get snapped up in minutes and for the good fridge i'd prefer to buy from someone i can trust (one of you guys i hope). For the fermenting fridge im looking for anything that can fit 2 fermenters in it and works OK, got my temp mate set to go and looking forward to making some lagers. As for the good fridge, I've got 3 19L kegs on the way and i'd like to keep the CO2 bottle in there as well, so anything that fits that and keeps nice and cool would be great
cheers,
mr magoo

I have a crap fridge with hole for gas line and shank + tap through front. Only fits two kegs and comes with mould, also has custom wobble. Free to a good home, Randwick Sydney area. Prob not much use to you mr m.

You need to say where you are..

I have a crap fridge with hole for gas line and shank + tap through front. Only fits two kegs and comes with mould, also has custom wobble. Free to a good home, Randwick Sydney area. Prob not much use to you mr m.

You need to say where you are..

very true, located in northcote, melbourne
happy to pick up within 30 minutes or so, or out near dandenong area

Hey guys, I've bought everything, set to go except im lacking fridges. Constantly looking on gumtree but anything good seems to get snapped up in minutes and for the good fridge i'd prefer to buy from someone i can trust (one of you guys i hope). For the fermenting fridge im looking for anything that can fit 2 fermenters in it and works OK, got my temp mate set to go and looking forward to making some lagers. As for the good fridge, I've got 3 19L kegs on the way and i'd like to keep the CO2 bottle in there as well, so anything that fits that and keeps nice and cool would be great
cheers,
mr magoo

I'm getting a newer fridge next weekend and will have an old one to give away once the new one is in place. It's prob bout 20 years old and has a little rust around the bottom front. Still seals ok and will fit two 30L fermenters. It chills down to about 4 degrees. It's pretty crappy looking but you can have it for nothing. Pick up from Knoxfield. PM me if interested.

fermenting fridge is sorted thanks to peakydh, but still looking for my kegging fridge. not in too much of a rush seeing i wont be brewing my beer til next weekend and will probably let it sit for 2 weeks. so if anyone come across this thread in the next couple of weeks chances are i'll still be looking, cheers

Just giving this a bump as I've got all my gear aside from the kegging fridge and would like to get into it on the weekend, so if anyone has a decent fridge they are getting rid of or selling I'm still looking, would like to spend $100 or less

Have you looked Ebay/Gumtree
Yeah looking regularly, at gumtree in particular just would prefer to get from here so I know how many kegs can fit in and also a more accurate gauge on what the temperature can do. If you ask these questions to the seller on gumtree by the time you get a reply it's always already been sold if it's a bargain. But seems like I'll just have to commit and hope it works out for the best

Latest posts

Back