Victorian Breweries

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a copy of that little booklet here somewhere ... picked it up when we were out doing the tourist-thing when the in-laws were here. :)

The Australian Good Beer Guide has a list of all active Australian Breweries, sorted by state and metro vs non-metro. Its not perfect but is usually pretty up to date and they are fairly snappy about fixing it if you shoot them an e-mail about something thats out of whack.

There are starting to be a LOT of breweries out there

Australian Breweries list

TB

Add another one - Otways Brewing Company - otwaysbrewing.com.au

Not affiliated in any way, but am originally from down the area, and after seeing the gear outside the cafe for about 2.5months, it's finally got an "Opening Soon" sign up out the front. Will make a pleasant stop on the way home once open!

The Australian Good Beer Guide has a list of all active Australian Breweries, sorted by state and metro vs non-metro. Its not perfect but is usually pretty up to date and they are fairly snappy about fixing it if you shoot them an e-mail about something thats out of whack.

There are starting to be a LOT of breweries out there

Australian Breweries list

TB

But not here in the Smart State. I love that "Smart State" on the rego plates, reminds me of the Victorian plates that used to announce "Victoria, on the move" . Yeah on the move up here :lol: :lol: The "Smart State" plates are now only to be seen on government cars, the rest of us don't want to embarrass ourselves and stick to the optional "Queensland - Sunshine State" plates.

But not here in the Smart State. I love that "Smart State" on the rego plates, reminds me of the Victorian plates that used to announce "Victoria, on the move" . Yeah on the move up here :lol: :lol: The "Smart State" plates are now only to be seen on government cars, the rest of us don't want to embarrass ourselves and stick to the optional "Queensland - Sunshine State" plates.

Thanks Bribie, I'd been racking my brains trying to remember what the QLD plate slogan was that no benders liked. Of course, I didn't care enough to actually google it.

I also like how the Garden State went On the Move and has now arrived at The Place to Be. Myself, I recently opted to pay extra for slimline plates with no retarded political slogan. Totally worth it.

Yes, those Queenslanders really in need of constant reminders of just how clever that idea was would have to be the state's public servants! :angry: ... :lol: !!

Back