Vic Xmas In July Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we have a show of hands who intends coming to Collingwood on Saturday?

Apart from PM-ing you coordinates, I want to know how many plastic beakers I have to rinse out and how much fairy bread I have to make...

I'll be there. :beer:

Will also drop off my case sometime* before too.

*Maybe Thursday evening or Friday or early Saturday then ride back for the swap & beer, or......

I'll be there about 2. Thanks for P.M. with address.
Cheers
Mark

I'll be there around 2 as well.
Have the address already.

Sorry, won't be able to get there, the missus already booked the afternoon a while ago. Have one for me, and try to keep the "This beats the hell out of looking after the kid - sucked in Ward" comments to a minimum.

keep forgetting to do this

1. Peels Cream ale
2. DarkFaerytale - Smoke Ale
3. Lucas - Batz Altbier
4. Wardhog Sloppy Skunk Fart APA
5. Fents - IPA
6. Velophile - Amarillo Pale Ale
7. Thirsty Boy - Witbier
8. Andrei - Irish Dry Stout
9. Quintrex - Tripel
10. RobW - robust porter
11. apd - brown ale
12. kadmium - Hause ale
13. Mmmmm... beer - Dark Ale
14. mark_mulrooney - Amarillo amber ale

it's a good beer but not the best. It was fun making it and at least you'll all get to have a taste of what a kilo of smoke malt will add to a beer

-Phill

EDIT : premature button pressing

mmm...beer and I will be there via TAXI!

damn wish i could do the same, i'll stick around to help sort the bottles and eat some fairy bread but i can't have to many drinks, a taxi from collingwood would run me upwards of 60bucks :blink: of course i could get a train but i don't like my chances of being able to carry 30+ bottles of long necks while chasing the train that i just missed (which is why they call me Lucky :p )

-Phill

damn wish i could do the same, i'll stick around to help sort the bottles and eat some fairy bread but i can't have to many drinks, a taxi from collingwood would run me upwards of 60bucks :blink: of course i could get a train but i don't like my chances of being able to carry 30+ bottles of long necks while chasing the train that i just missed (which is why they call me Lucky :p )

-Phill

Do you own a trolley? Super Cheap Auto have them *real* cheap.

apd... Are we going to aim for the 2:00pm meet-up? That's my vote - I can pop around to your place with 'the goods' around 1:00pm and we can go from there.

spillsmostofit... if you could send through your details that would be great

I think that everyone who asked now has grid coordinates for the case dump.

Between now and then I will be processing harvested yeast from two of my recent Belgian Escapades - Wyeast 1388 and Wyeast 3787.

If you are an attending Case Swapper and would like some of this, PM me beforehand and be prepared to bring a bottle of your bestest brew as payment*.

*Not combinable with any other offer. Limit of one yeast sample per attendee. While stocks last or until I say so. Yeast may be polluted with base metals, cat feces or country and western music. Yeast containers may not contain yeast. May contain traces of peanuts, postmen and/or distant galaxies.

thanks Spills

last day to ask me my address anyone who wants to drop off there case tomorrow

-Phill

some ingrate has used all the ink in the printer at work so there will be no flashy labels on my bottles :(

here's what i had started tho, was starting to look good too.... bloody mongrels

Smoke.jpg

-Phill

some ingrate has used all the ink in the printer at work so there will be no flashy labels on my bottles :(

here's what i had started tho, was starting to look good too.... bloody mongrels

Lookin good, you draw that yourself?

na i wish, "borrowed" the pic from some tattoo flash i found on the net and the rest was done in publisher

-Phill

Hey Phill

I have just copied your label into a document and printed your labels (in colour) for you. They are a bit small but they still look OK. I will bring them with me to the case swap at Spills tomorrow.

Peels

Back