Vic Xmas Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of course we will wait for whats prob going to be contender beer of the swap ;)

what time you heading to the swap brendo?

Lets not get too ahead of ourselves Fents :icon_cheers:

I should be there around 1-1:30pm ish. I have to run off for a dinner event, so I will be cutting out somewhere between 6-7:30pm at a guess. One of these days I will get to hang around to stumps for a case swap.

OK... so when I got home last everything had finally dropped clear - I have the beer chilling to drop everything out and will taste it again tonight, but if people are happy to wait for it to carb up, then it looks like I am back in.

Brendo

TOP WORK!!

The beer I planned to swap tastes fine but is (also) not carbonated.
It will probably be best about NewYears.
If the people who have already got their stuff ready have allocated enough bottles I could enter it as well, but don't want to jump back in so late and mess things up - so let me know. :)

get it in wolfy, i sent 18 bottles just in case

What's the final count? This is getting confusing.

I can bring an extra beer along on the day so no major drama but no more. In the swap, out the swap, up the swap. My head is swimming. Buy the red shoes, they suit your complection.

I wasn't.

I was hanging shit on your complection.

I mean......um, I expect to find your shoes will look very nice at 2am.

i'll have you know the spew on my shoes at 2am match your shirt perfectly.

Nah mate im not swapping this year. Maybe next year. Maybe Anotger version of my amarillo stout

For those who do not read (or pay attention to) the Case-Swap Article, please do not drink the bottles in numeric order - mine (#1 on the swap list) needs a good few weeks to carbonate.

Really Sorry Gents but I've been crook as a dog for 24 hours and its not going away. Bit fked off about as I was keen as mustard.
Beers are with Yob, Coopers Bottles Marked "B"
I had made recipe stickers to go on the beer but I can't come today now so can't attach them.

Apologies

Ash

EDIT: Beer is Ready to Drink

Thanks again to Mr and Mrs Yob for having us around are providing tasty food.
Was a good day/eve
Getting sleepy now, good run back no much traffic. cheers

shouts to mr and mrs yob for a great swap. good to see not much has changed since i missed the last couple of swaps and everyone still loves getting on it! apologies to anyones ear i chewed off. not a bad beer tasted all day / night.

pulled up right as rain today after a macca's run when i got home.

big shouts to fournuts as well for the lift home!

that bloody meat was good too!

would of loved to have hung around and seen how messy mantaray and crew got but alas my time was up.

Back