• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

VIC: MELB: Clean up: FREE Fridge & bottles + Bits FS...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need another fridge.
I don't need another fridge (I really want a keezer though).

Dammit - someone take the damn fridge!

Hmm. I may be tempted. Cocko could you tell me how many cans of VB will fill this fridge. Preferably standing up not lying down (changes the taste) but if you could check both ways and report back to me I reckon I could take it off your hands for a small fee. If you can have it kerb side and load it too, that is.

No charge for the bump.

Edit: double post. (No charge either)

Camo6 said:
Preferably standing up not lying down....
I've heard you shouldn't lay fridges down to transport them.

Surely you aren't meant to lay it down while operating.....even if it is filled with VB

Actually ignore that stupid comment...I've got a stupider one

Camo6 said:
Cocko could you tell me how many cans of VB will fill this fridge. Preferably standing up not lying down
Cocko - can you lay down and tell him. It's so much better to tell someone something from a horizontal position.

No wait this one is the stupidest one I can think of..

Camo6 said:
HmmCocko. I may be tempted. Preferably standing up not lying down (changes the taste) but I dont mind it both ways.....

No charge for the bum.
FTFY

GrumpyPaul said:
No wait this one is the stupidest one I can think of..

FTFY
I can't like this enough.

Just had some funny looks from my co-workers (or at least people that turn up everyday, don't know how much work they do. But hey it's a University, I don't do much either).

Dogshampoo said:
Can u take a photo of fridge outside and in,

Cheers

All that is left is:

About 5 slabs of bottlez - FREE.

And the fridge: - I am away for a few day but will plug in and check function, to be sure when back this Wednesday: Leave Sunday, so if someone wants earlier - let me know.

YES, they are care bear stickers, NO, I didn't put them on there - YES, they make your beer better.

No stress, we have a hard rubbish booked, just want to the little fella go to use and pay it forward, as I picked it up free from here a couple of years ago....

View attachment 73714

View attachment 73715

Needs a clean :ph34r:

So when you say you didn't stick the carebear stickers on.....You stuck the carebear stickers on didn't you?

That would also explain the size 7 carebears t-shirt you were wearing at the case swap. I thought it looked odd, but now it makes sense :)

I am so exposed right now...

Reported.

Surely there is some rule against keen observation.....

Damn Care bear obsession is killing me.

Not the first time you have been exposed, from what I have heard :)

Don't worry, you are in a safe place, amongst frien....people.

LOL!

What time you picking up the fridge?... Actually, don't stress, I will drop it off - it will be on you door step in the morning.

Cheers

Cocko said:
LOL!

What time you picking up the fridge?... Actually, don't stress, I will drop it off - it will be on you door step in the morning.

Cheers
Well... If you are dropping it off can you plug it in as well so it's cold. May as well bring the bottles too :)

I'll grab the last 5 slabs of bottles, thanks. Pick up from Heidelberg on Tuesday if possible.

Yawn...Stretch...mnmnynm.....need a cup of tea I think.....

So is the 5L flask still available?

AaronP said:
I'll grab the last 5 slabs of bottles, thanks. Pick up from Heidelberg on Tuesday if possible.
Sorry mate, away mondee, tuesdee and wenesdee... PM me and we can sort something out.

MartinOC said:
Yawn...Stretch...mnmnynm.....need a cup of tea I think.....

So is the 5L flask still available?
No, sorry mate.... hopefully your local HB store will be back in stock in a week or 2 ;)

Enjoy your tea. :)

You upgrading to DHB stir plate and SD flask, or just getting out of starters?

Gday Cocko. I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I think the fridge has been claimed?? If not I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Any chance there are any bottles left?

Only 10 months later...

Back