• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

VIC: MELB: Clean up: FREE Fridge & bottles + Bits FS...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
Ok,

1. FREE: Bottles for the taking - pretty much all 345/330ml - Little Creatures and Squire bottles. About 22 Slabs - Take what you need.

Pick up from North Warrandyte AH or Heidelberg West BH. - WILL BE RECYCLED 30th of August.

2. 60L Fermenter, used probably 3 times, cleaned well everytime - NO LID - gladwrapper, $10 or 2 tallies of your best. Pick up only.
[Tap not pictured but included]

View attachment 73689

3. 5L Flask - NEVER used - purchased from NHB. $25 + post if needed.

4. STIRPLATE - heated: Same as this one: $50 + post if needed - used twice - all fittings etc, still in box.

5. Filter - 1 micron - 2 cartridges and some hosing - always cleaned and sanitised to the bejeebuss... let say $30 + postage. Good to go.

View attachment 73691

6. FREE: Fridge - 1300cm high x 60cm wide x 65cm deep External - Compressor runs a tiny bit rattly, and has been outside on the porch for about 3 months but worked fine when moved - fits a 30L FV no probs, will NOT fit a 60L - may fit 2 cubes... All fridge. I am sure sure it will still run, can test if needed.

7. 3 taps + 1 shank and 2x DC - 1 beer + post [If needed]

View attachment 73692

hey mate, Can i come grab the shank/taps & beer/post and the fermenter :D Happy to pop over to the old 'dyte. Its my old stomping ground :D

PM SENT :D

I'll take the fermenter, flask and stir plate - I'm literally 2 streets over from your place in HW so can pick up tomorrow, pretty much anytime

Edit: Beaten by 2 minutes ... quick or the dead huh!
Re-edit: dont need the stirplate so that is still up for grabs ... sorry for the messup. :)

Ha ha, I was looking at this trying to convince myself I don't need any of it, looks like my procrastination plan worked.

hey crouch...

You can take the fermenter mate.

I'll still come grab the shank/taps & beer/post

leighaus said:
hey crouch...

You can take the fermenter mate.

I'll still come grab the shank/taps & beer/post
You sure? Would be useful for me instead of splitting brews between smaller fermenters.

Cheers

yea mate, its all good. i mostly brew single batch, so can get by if you need it. :D

leighaus said:
yea mate, its all good. i mostly brew single batch, so can get by if you need it. :D
Sweet, in that case I'm keen on what I mentioned above :D

Edit: (minus the stir plate which I already have)

bugger - just went up the shops for a bit and missed this.

otherwise I would have grabbed the flask.

Bottles still available? Don't need 22 slabs, but will take maybe 8-10?

And will pick up from warrandyte if possible.

And I'm not taking them because I'm a c..., I'm taking them because you are :)

Cocko said:
Stir plate still up Crouch?
Hey Cocko does the stir plate heater work well enough to keep the starter in the low 20's in the middle of winter?

hey cocko,

can i grab the filter and cartridges please?

PM sent

Nullnvoid said:
Bottles still available? Don't need 22 slabs, but will take maybe 8-10?

And will pick up from warrandyte if possible.

And I'm not taking them because I'm a c..., I'm taking them because you are :)
Cool mate, PM and we can arrange pick up.

Truman said:
Hey Cocko does the stir plate heater work well enough to keep the starter in the low 20's in the middle of winter?
Hey mate, it gets a little too hot if left on too long but atm, she is sold pending payment.

Cheers

Damn, Crouch, you SURE you want the flask??? :p

Do ya still have the filters or at least the housing?

Cocko said:
Ok,

1. FREE: Bottles for the taking - pretty much all 345/330ml - Little Creatures and Squire bottles. About 22 12-14 Slabs - Take what you need.

Pick up from North Warrandyte AH or Heidelberg West BH. - WILL BE RECYCLED 30th of August.

2. 60L Fermenter, used probably 3 times, cleaned well everytime - NO LID - gladwrapper, $10 or 2 tallies of your best. Pick up only.
[Tap not pictured but included]

3. 5L Flask - NEVER used - purchased from NHB. $25 + post if needed.

4. STIRPLATE - heated: Same as this one: $50 + post if needed - used twice - all fittings etc, still in box.

5. Filter - 1 micron - 2 cartridges and some hosing - always cleaned and sanitised to the bejeebuss... let say $30 + postage. Good to go.

6. FREE: Fridge - 1300cm high x 60cm wide x 65cm deep External - Compressor runs a tiny bit rattly, and has been outside on the porch for about 3 months but worked fine when moved - fits a 30L FV no probs, will NOT fit a 60L - may fit 2 cubes... All fridge. I am sure sure it will still run, can test if needed.

7. 3 taps + 1 shank and 2x DC - 1 beer + post [If needed]

All pending payment/s.

Latest posts

Back