Vic July 2012 Caseswap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems all is taken care of for the brewday, but will bring some spare stuff "just in case".

I'm happy to brew beer using both breweries.

I will be busy until 10ish, so will aim for 11 to arrive.

Have you got some of the ingrediants? Just update the article and adjust where needed.

I have a full sack of the pils and it seems to have dropped out from the brewday article..

Will bring it anyway..

Id also suggest that by 11 we should have probably milled and be rapidly approaching mash in :unsure:

That was the plan last brewday till the element blew up :lol:

I have a full sack of the pils and it seems to have dropped out from the brewday article..

Will bring it anyway..

Id also suggest that by 11 we should have probably milled and be rapidly approaching mash in :unsure:

That was the plan last brewday till the element blew up :lol:

Just update the article with a split - I'm happy to contribute up to 12 kg but I'm also happy to contribute less. Edit the numbers to reflect a split between contributors.

Hi Brewday swappers
If people wish to do any drop offs the best time for me is Thursday from 4 onwards. Or alternatively leave at front door whenever and ill wack em inside......my belly :p
Cheers Trippers

5 days to go, it's time to get excited!

Looks like we have 19 swappers confirmed, everybody should be bringing along 20 of their own beers, it's polite to leave an extra bottle for the generosity of the host.

Here's hoping for some cracking weather like we had this last weekend :beerbang:

BUGGER!!!! 5 Days out lets hope they got it wrong. Fingers Crossed... Although ill have plenty of cover

fold out gazeebo thingy is in the car too along with a bit of extra fire wood

Capture.JPG

Seems all is taken care of for the brewday, but will bring some spare stuff "just in case".

I'm happy to brew beer using both breweries.

I will be busy until 10ish, so will aim for 11 to arrive.

Leigh if you would like to contribute to the goodies, post what you have. We can discuss at tonights meeting if you wish.

I have updated the article. Trying to make it so everyone who is taking a cube contributes to some of the goodies.

What's the cost of the yeast Manticle?

Is Friday OK to drop my stuff off Trippers?

trippers on school camp comes back thursday night, what time friday did you want to drop off your stuff mate? i'd say anytime from 4pm would be fine, we have to go to preston market friday arvo / evening to pickup the whole lamb and a bunch of other stuff but i'd say we wont leave till 6ish....you can always just leave it on the front doorstep.

Leigh if you would like to contribute to the goodies, post what you have. We can discuss at tonights meeting if you wish.

I have updated the article. Trying to make it so everyone who is taking a cube contributes to some of the goodies.

What's the cost of the yeast Manticle?

Is Friday OK to drop my stuff off Trippers?

Yeah mate, Friday is fine between 4 and 5. We have to go get all the food aftwerwards fro the Preston market, but just leave at front door if you like and i will put away when i get back. Alternativley come a bit later in the evening
Trip

trippers on school camp comes back thursday night, what time friday did you want to drop off your stuff mate? i'd say anytime from 4pm would be fine, we have to go to preston market friday arvo / evening to pickup the whole lamb and a bunch of other stuff but i'd say we wont leave till 6ish....you can always just leave it on the front doorstep.

Cheers mate. Camp next week! I wish it was over......

Latest posts

Back