Vic July 2012 Caseswap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you're kicking things off at 12 but should I aim for earlier?

yea mate i think thats a good idea seeings as you will be running the two systems side by side by yourself....head brewer ;)

I know you're kicking things off at 12 but should I aim for earlier?

Your more than welcome mate. Anytime suits me. Myself Fent and Luke will be setting up from about 8am onwards. I can run you through the system that way mate. Its a piece of cake ;) Only thing is we wont be able to mash in unless we have the mill and grain anyway?

Your more than welcome mate. Anytime suits me. Myself Fent and Luke will be setting up getting on it from about 8am onwards. I can run you through the system that way mate. Its a piece of cake ;) Only thing is we wont be able to mash in unless we have the mill and grain anyway?

fixed the above for ya...

yea mate i think thats a good idea seeings as you will be running the two systems side by side by yourself....head brewer ;)

Your the other head brewer fent, im the chief beer taster :p You can run my machine Fent......Or are you scared!

I will aim to be there earlyish with the grain and mill and assorted other shite myself.. 9ish seems about right? Im sure there will be more than enough to keep you lads busy till then..

Awesome. if we mash in early with the first beer we might be able to squeeze another one in if we have enough grains. Either way. For those who want to rock up before 12 i have no problem with that. The more the merrier. :beer:

Article updated, Will drop my brew ingrediants over mid week, be over early for the brew

G&G are only stocking Bestmalz Vienna at the moment, will that be fine?

I think it's fine but I have most of a sack of Vienna from a bulk buy so no real need to go out and buy it.

For anyone interested.

Can You Brew It: Bridge Road Biere de Garde

LINKY

I know feck all about this beer so thought id better learn before we actually brew one next week.

Yob

Magnificent beer, beats Bridge rd. St Sylvestre Gavroche is another good one.

I think it's fine but I have most of a sack of Vienna from a bulk buy so no real need to go out and buy it.

No Worries I was just trying to fill in the blanks of the recipe.

Still doing a run to get the hops and salts, so if we need anything from G&G let me know.

Back