[vic] Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job Matt

catch you there on the day.

That looks good all my grain is there

Thanks for getting all this done Matt the grain man :icon_cheers:

cheers
bjay

Hi All pickup is between 9 and 10,

Sorry I should have checked that before.
As there is the Brew Wars on they need the room.

Sorry about that.

Let me know if this is an issue.

cheers
Matt

Pickup

Saturday 28th August 2010
Grain and Grape
9am to 10am.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for getting the orders in and paid for in a such a short time, it makes it nice and easy for me.

bugger! Dunno how this slipped past me. Just spent $100 on grain from G&G and picking it up tomorrow. Ah well, maybe next time!

Nice work!
I know its a bit late, but is anyone still looking for splits?
Im already splitting JW Munich and im right for JW ale
But anything else PM me.

Just updating my username as I've changed it

1) MXD (2 x crisp Pale Ale, 2x crisp Marris Otter, would like to be in some splits)
2) manticle (1 x JW pils, 1 x Weyerman's Vienna [SPLIT WITH 4* AND BJAY, 1 x JW Munich [ SPLIT WITH CHADJAJA)
3) MeLoveBeer - 1 x Crisp Maris Otter, 1 x Wey Pilsner
4) bjay(1x jw pilsner, 1x Wey weizen, 1x crisp Marris otter) and maybe interested in splits
5) Fourstar - Crisp Maris Otter x1, JW Trad Ale x1
6) Leigh - 1 x Wey Light Munich (split with manticle), 1 x JW Wheat (split with sappas), 1 x JW Crystal (Wolfy, The Duck), 1 x Carapils (Wolfy, The Duck, Siborg)
7) Chadjaja-1 JW Trad ale, JW pill, .
8) HoppingMad - 2 x JW Pils, 1 x Bairds Golden Promise, Weyermann Carapils (splitting 1/2 with Gava)
9) BeerKrout - 2 x Simpson MO, 2 x Bairds GP, 1 x JW Cara Malt, 1 x JW Choc, 1 x Simpson Medium Crystal, 1 x Wey Pils (maybe more to come)
10) GaVa - 3 x JW Trad Ale , 1 x Wey Caramunich1 , 1 x JW Wheat , 1 x Wey Light Munich
11) Supra-Jim - JW trad ale 2 bags
12) Kleiny- 1 JW Pils, 1 JW ALe
13) Darkman. 2x JW Pils, 1x JW Dark Munich
14) Seemax - 1 x JW Ale, 1 x JW Pils, 1 x JW L Munich
15) Razz - 1 x JW trad Ale
16) akroplane1- 2 x JW Pils, 1 X JW Trad Ale, 1 X JW Wheat
17) Bum - 1 x JW Trad Ale
18) Bugglz 1 X JW Pils, 1X JW Ale, 1 X JW Light Munich, 1 X JW Wheat
19) beerhog 1xweyerman light munich 1xdingemans pils 1xcrisp pale ale
20) dans6401 1 x JW Trad Ale
21) Pennywise (formerly Homebrewer79) 1 x JW Trad Ale
22) Chris Taylor 1 x Weyermann Rye (split with MeLoveBeer), 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (split with MeLoveBeer), 1 x JW Pils, 1 x Weyermann Light Munich, 1 x JW Ale, 1 x JW Amber (split with MXD and The_Duck)
23) Brendo 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (Split with Vic45), 1 x Weyermann Dark Munich (Split with Leigh), 1 x JW Trad Ale, 1 x Crisp Marris Otter, 1 x Bairds Medium Crystal (split with MXD, MeLoveBeer & Arkoplane)
24) vic45 2 x JW Trad Ale, 1 Simpsons Maris Otter, 1 JW Light Crystal
25)The_Duck 1x JW Trad Ale 1x Simpsons Chocolate malt (Split 4 ways with Wolfy, Leigh and sappas)
26) Spacecapsule 1 x JW Pils, 1 x Simpsons MO
27)Vic 13 1xJW Trad Ale 1x bairds MO
28)shimple 1 x Weyerman Bohemian Pilsner, 1 x Simpsons Marris otter, 1 x Simpson Golden promise, 1 x Weyermann Weizen
29)billygoat 1 x JW Traditional Ale and 1 x JW Pilsner
30)I like beer 2x JW Trad ale 2x JW pilsener will try to get some one to pick up
31) BCP 1xJWtrad ale.
32) Beerdingo, 2 jw ale, 1 jw wheat, 1 jw light mun
33) Felten, 1x Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner, 1x Simpson Mariss Otter
34)nakedbrewer 1 x Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner, 1 x Weyermann Light Munich, 1x bairds MO

Neither, just figured I'd use a username that was more in tune with my avatar, and theme for my brewery

I think the avatar is a dead give away ;)

Not long till pickup!

For split bags are we expected to bring our own containers/bags for the grain or will G&G have bags for us to use and seal?

Neither, just figured I'd use a username that was more in tune with my avatar, and theme for my brewery
<puts 2 and 2 together />
LOL, wasn't taking the piss, just trying to get through a veeeeery long and boring Friday at work.

Only 5 hours, 8 minutes til beer'o'clock...

As an out-and-out bulk buy n00b I've just got a quick question. How does pick-up work? Do we find you MXD or will G&G have our details?

Do I need to know some sort of special handshake? Wear a carnation?

There'll be a pallet of grain in the carpark and a bloke standing next to it. Various people might approach him, shake his hand and pick up sacks of malt to carry to their car.

That bloke will be MXD. Give him a beer.

When you shake, make sure you touch him on the willy with your other hand.

Homebrewers BB code.

Ah. So like at the baths then? Cool. I've got the etiquette down. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back