• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

VIC: Brewstand, fridges, mash tun, kettle, fermenters, lpg bottles, et

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guava

Reaction score
Edit: Items are all located in Ascot Vale, Melbourne.

Heading overseas, so selling off all my excess brewing equipment. Needs to go asap!

Items include:

1 x Wooden brew stand, plumbed for water (pictured)
1 x 70 litre Aluminium Kettle, ported (pictured)
2 x fridges (As pictured, 1 can take a single fermenter, the other french doored one can hold two fermenters)
1 x Drop freezer, used for keezer - in need of some maintenance (only chilling to ~ 7 degrees, likely needs regassing)
1x Esky Mash tun with (Pictured)
Various fermenters and cubes (pictured)
Two LPG gas bottles (one large, one small)
Lots of bottles.
Various specialty grains
Other bits and pieces lying around as bonuses.

$400 for the lot.

Flick me any questions or offers.

Brew_lo_1.jpg
Brew_lo_2.jpg
Brew_lo_3.jpg
Brew_lo_4.jpg
Brew_lo_5.jpg
Brew_lo_6.jpg
Brew_lo_6.jpg
Brew_lo_7.jpg
Brew_lo_8.jpg
Brew_lo_9.jpg
Brew_lo_10.jpg
Brew_lo_11.jpg

Whoops! That's a good question...

I'm in Ascot Vale, Melbourne. Sorry for neglecting that important piece of info...

Nope, I used an urn on the top for hot liquor tank, esky mash tun on the middle (with HERMS system underneath the HLT), and a seperate burner off the stand for kettle.

There's an inner-west buy swap sell (Mancave) book on Facebook. It could be worth listing there if you want a local audience.

Prince Imperial said:
There's an inner-west buy swap sell (Mancave) book on Facebook. It could be worth listing there if you want a local audience.
Thanks man, I'll check that out I think.

Hey Poggor.

Sorry for not responding sooner, I am hoping to sell it all as one lot, so was holding off on responding too quickly. I'll consider your offer, but want to see if anyone comes in to take the items as a lot first. Hope you can understand.

Hey everyone. This lot has now been sold. Happy brewing y'all.

Latest posts

Back