Vic Brewers Xmas Case Swap 22/11/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose a date that best suits you all Saturdays

• 1st November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th November

• 15th November

• 22nd November

• 29th November

• Dont have a preference

• Total voters
pasta sauce? must be a joke from last caseswap...

Leigh - such a top bunch of blokes on here. im sure my missus would appreciate me being home through the night top help with the littlies, so that might be a good comprimise.

Maple - what time are you planning on heading up? My beer is being bottled tonight and I will be right to go anytime tomorrow (pending ok from the missus)

pasta sauce? must be a joke from last caseswap...

Leigh - such a top bunch of blokes on here. im sure my missus would appreciate me being home through the night top help with the littlies, so that might be a good comprimise.

Maple - what time are you planning on heading up? My beer is being bottled tonight and I will be right to go anytime tomorrow (pending ok from the missus)

Pasta sauce

Pasta Sauce

Rook

ahhhh I see. surely we as homebrewers would use pots of beer instead. a nice hoppy tingle.... :huh: :ph34r:

C'mon on over Katie, theres a spare double bed for you and llyody

Weather is suppose to be 15c after being bloody 30c last Saturday at home

Rook

ummm that would be fun... maybe next year... :icon_cheers:

I should be their around 1300hrs

once the mother inlaw shows up to look after the kids

I have decided to pack my brewery and brew while at rooks, it looked like a good time and place + conversation piece.
Im going to brew everybodies favourite at the moment DrSmurtos Golden Ale

bring on tomorrow :super:

kleiny

I should be up there around 2 oclock.
watch the first session of the test then head up.

Should be there between 3-4pm Rook with SuperHero and Brewmiester70

Looking forward to it

Im ok to come to the swap, I just dont know if I'll be staying the night.

So Leigh I might take you up on yur offer about coming back tomorrow night. Will play it by ear. I'll be coming up with Maple. Maps what time we heading up??

Was gonna cruise up early evening, but Fents says I gotta get the swaps there earlier. What time do you want them by?

If anyone needs a last minute swap delivery or lift, I'm in Thornbury, leaving somewhere between 1-4pm.

Guys, apologies fot the lack of response in the last day or two, will explain later. aiming to head up about 2pm or so. CM2, I'll give you a bell ~ mid day to shore up logistics.

Off to pick up the bread/rolls shortly, so we are covered in that respect.

Guys, apologies fot the lack of response in the last day or two, will explain later. aiming to head up about 2pm or so. CM2, I'll give you a bell ~ mid day to shore up logistics.

Off to pick up the bread/rolls shortly, so we are covered in that respect.

Mhhh Fents told me that one of my PET bottles ungracefully disgorged its contents in a rapid fashion :eek: I hope it was just a dodgy PET bottle that had been re-used one swap too many, I hope the beer turns out alright, due to how long the yeast took to finish, it left me less time than I would have liked to condition it.

Hope the swap day is great.

Cheers
Q

PS. Biggups to fents(and friends?) for taking so many cases up.

Mhhh Fents told me that one of my PET bottles ungracefully disgorged its contents in a rapid fashion ohmy.gif

That could be read as Fents wanted a sample early, and found it was brilliant, so he drained it :p

sounds like Fents. :)

im just hanginh round minding the kids until we head off. getting impatient with the thought o all that beer up there!

Maple - good call on not riding up. we'd get drowned out there.

Just started bucketing down with hail in Werribee

Hope you've got a big shed, Rook.

Heading off real soon now.

Back home safely.

Cheers Rook for putting on a great spread (you can do better with the weather next time, though), and cheers Kleiny for your impressive beer/toast making abilities, and Chris for cooking the much-needed morning-after eggs.

Cheers to everyone else for making it a great time, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now, whose beer can I put in the fridge? Which ones do I have to let sit for a bit?

21 - ready to drink now.

what an epic weekend. im offically broken, photos and stories later cricket and couch is my only option.

Cheers to Rook for a great night, food and breakfast.
I cant complain about the sleeping accomodation either.

Hey fents did I tell you good that double bed was??? :p

Does anyone know how many coles there are in Greensborough???

:beer:

Does anyone know how many coles there are in Greensborough???

Fents bloody doesn't.

Edit : Turns out that (very recently) a BiLo has turned into a Coles. Glad I didn't take that bet.

Have to agree, great location for a swap! Thanks to Rook for supplying the location, much appreciated. :D

The spit's going to be hard to beat next time, cooked beautifully!

And Fents, next time you can have some salad :p

Back