Vic 2018 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Brother is there at the moment here's a couple of pics of the rotunda

27045339_1938333379540733_2019796546_n.jpg

27141110_1938355809538490_58547142_o.jpg

So what's the plan, are we staying at the caravan park or at your/neighbours place?

Do we need to book? Will they be expecting our booking?

I’ll be staying at the caravan park. I’ll book a site in the coming weeks if I remember...

Heading to Lakes tomorrow until Monday, might swing on down for a bit of a gander. I’ll let you know droid and maybe catch up for a beer?

I’ll be staying at the caravan park. I’ll book a site in the coming weeks if I remember...

Heading to Lakes tomorrow until Monday, might swing on down for a bit of a gander. I’ll let you know droid and maybe catch up for a beer?

sure man, sounds like a plan

So what's the plan, are we staying at the caravan park or at your/neighbours place?

Do we need to book? Will they be expecting our booking?

it's government run so there seems to be no bulk discount. It's up to you Russ, you can have swag space at my place or stay at the park - do whatever takes your fancy, it will be quiet at the park no booking required imho

Sounds good mate. I won't worry about it any more and organise something closer to the time. Probably on the way down :)

I might bring the ball and chain and the young fella to run round the park causing havoc while swap takes it's inevitable course. So I'll be grabbing a site in the next few weeks. Far enough away from the action so the Missus can sleep.

What are we brewing? I can't remember if it has been worked through.

Probably a good time to start if not.......We only have 6 months!

jks ;) start a thread & take a poll

Back