• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Unused 4 Ring Burner + Reg = $75

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doglet

Reaction score
I have an unused 4 ring burner plus regulator that was originally purchased from Grain and Grape 18 months ago. Burner comes with stand also. Please see photos for details.

Cost is $75 pickup in Adelaide. This thing is quite heavy so I don't think postage is really viable.

P2271561.JPGP2271566.JPG
P2271563.JPGP2271565.JPG

I think Stu should buy it then lend it to someone else before he has it ;)

Happy to take his money - where are you Stu?? ;)

I'm learning my lessons.

I have to find out if someone wants to borrow it at no charge, before I commit myself :lol:

Or, should that be, before Aaron has me committed :blink:

wee stu said:
I'm learning my lessons.

I have to find out if someone wants to borrow it at no charge, before I commit myself :lol:

Or, should that be, before Aaron has me committed :blink:
[post="111346"][/post]​
Well I can borrow it off you if you need a reason to buy it. I'm not going to have you committed, someone has to organise ANAWBS.

Aaron said:
I'm not going to have you committed, someone has to organise ANAWBS.
[post="111348"][/post]​

That, in itself, is just about enough reason to have anyone committed :eek:

Re the burner, I already have one of my own, so the "insurance clause" is not quite so important. Thanks for your offer though Aaron, don't think I didn't give it serious consideration.

As for the "sanity clause", even I don't believe in him anymore :lol:

Least ways not for about another 10 months ;)

Keep encouraging him Aaron!! ;)

doglet said:
Happy to take his money - where are you Stu?? ;)
[post="111338"][/post]​

And a free kilo plus of grain to boot ;)

Mind you, you didn't really see me coming - you just couldn't get out of the road fast enough. If nothing else I am one fast little mutha sucka!

Thanks for the grain Stu - it was well worth the home delivery! :p

So the burner is still on the market. Still new in the box and untouched by Stu.

doglet said:
So the burner is still on the market. Still new in the box and untouched by Stu.
[post="111366"][/post]​

Here's a crazy :blink: mixed up marketing idea for you Tim, how about taking the burner out of the box and then photographing the burner itselt :eek:

Even I am not completely sold on paying $75 for two boxes. Bloody attractive boxes though they are.

Come to think of it ..........maybe I should buy the boxes and lend out the burner to Aaron, if I throw in some grain he just might not see through my clever ploy .

sshhh though, don't want Aaron finding out B) .

wee stu said:
sshhh though, don't want Aaron finding out B) .
[post="111379"][/post]​
Aaron walks away feeling hurt and rejected. :(

Photos would be good though.

Might do that tomorrow Stu although a 4 ring burner is a 4 ring burner - I assume it has 4 rings with holes, a thingy to plug the gas thingy into, is black and is heavy.

Tonight it is new "in" box. Tomorrow will then be new "with" box.

Still for sale.

Aaron said:
Aaron walks away feeling hurt and rejected. :(

Photos would be good though.
[post="111382"][/post]​

Too true, who has the photos of Aaron walking away hurt and rejected?

Reminds me of tales of photos of another Adelaide brewer, a cactus and the Wheatsheaf :ph34r:

I thought it was video, stu?

Awfully tempting, doglet. But I am attempting to heroically refrain.

I'd be for it, except SA is a long way to pick up and as you say postage would kill it... buggah

Sold - admins please lock the thread

No probs. Done.

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back