Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Complete 3V setup Muswellbrook NSW (Upper Hunter)

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by sp0rk, 14/7/19.

1. sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown

Posted 14/7/19
    New thread because there's a few extras this time
    My 3V rig has to go due to me needing to downsize to fit my home gym into my garage as well

50L keggle with ball valve, pickup tube & a lid to suit (I have used this as both a BIAB vessel and an HLT)
    80L keggle with ball valve and pickup (been used as a double batch BIAB vessel and boil kettle)
    44L Willow esky, (ballvalve and bulkhead are ordered, just waiting on delivery)
    Beer Belly esky false bottom (never used)
    Keg King 2200w element, to heat the HLT (I haven't gotten around to mounting it)
    home made burner stand, heavy duty made from a 4wd steel wheel and angle iron
    3 ring burner with an adjustable regulator, has boiled 80L without a problem
    Keg King MP15R pump with brass barbs included
    HERMS vessel made from 4" PVC pipe and a kettle element, no coil or fittings
    Some various barbs, bits for weldless fittings, random fittings, grain bags (old ones) and silicone hose to go along with the above if you want them
    90(H)x90(L)x90(W) stainless bench I used as a stand

I'll throw in a bunch of dark spec malts and some medium crystal in with this, I've got more than I'd use in the next decade

Chasing $600, will throw in a controller (pics on request) for the pump & element for an extra $60
    I can possibly get it down toward Maitland in the coming weeks

Excuse the pic of the table under stuff, I don't have time to clear it off right now with a 4 month old bub wanting attention sorry

Attached Files:

2. sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown

Posted 24/7/19
    Bump
    Make me an offer!

3. sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown

Posted 17/8/19
    Bump and a price drop to $500

4. sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown

Posted 5/9/19
    Well, it's come time to split this up as there's been no interest and I NEED the space.
    PM me your offers otherwise I'll start posting individual prices when I have time.
    I'm considering keeping the 80L keggle, unless I get a good offer for it.
    Happy to drop stuff over to Singleton, Maitland or Newcastle next time I'm over that way.
    Still happy to sell it as a whole kit if someone wants it, PM me if you'd like to haggle

5. sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown

Posted 22/9/19
    Price drop to $450, or I'll split it up
    My new job will have me down Sydney way at least once a week, flick me a PM if you're interested in anything (and live down that way) and I'll see if I can meet you somewhere along my travel route to drop off

6. Frothy Boi

Posted 22/9/19
    What's a "Keg King MP15R pump with brass barbs included"?

7. sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown

Posted 23/9/19