• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Twin tap keggerator FS $600 somewhat neg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxis178

Reaction score
Ok due to study commitments I haven't brewed in years so I figure the keggerator might as well find a new and more appreciative home.

The fridge is a ~500L Whirlpool "Lifestyle" single door unit. Runs well and is very clean, has only recently been switched off.
Taps (two of) are Perlick stainless steel "pearl" taps, these have no dead space so are dead easy to clean.
Twin line BOC regulator so you can have two kegs carbonating while dispensing from another two kegs.
There are inline one-way valves to prevent beer back-flowing to the regulator.
Set up includes 5 standard post mix kegs (all purchased via Craftbrewer) which are all empty and clean, can't pressure test as I gave back the gas bottle ages ago....

There is some spare beer line and bits and pieces that go with it......

Pick up is in Yandina, prefer a weekend as it's in storage with my olds and I'd have to come up from Brissy to help load it etc. I can supply more pictures if required.

$_20 (2).JPG$_20 (3).JPG

PS. system includes a digital temperature control unit (STC-1000) so it will hold just the right temp for ales or lagers, but not both at once :p

Mate might help fellow brewers to know where they're going to pick up what looks to be a good bit of kit!

Pick up is in Yandina Qld. ~120km north of Brisbane.

Thomas J. said:
Pick up is in Yandina, prefer a weekend as it's in storage with my olds and I'd have to come up from Brissy to help load it etc. I can supply more pictures if required.
Carpooling acceptable? :)

adryargument said:
Carpooling acceptable? :)
I'm sure something can be worked out, but I don't have a ute anymore (REALLY miss the old girl too!).....

Someone please take this, so I can stalk you like a jealous, crazy ex.

This is a good deal, even more if 'neg' is factored in.

If I were living in SEQ still, I'd be over this.

I'm tempted to buy this as a retailer, what's up with you guys!!!

This is a bloody bargain!!!!!

I'm with Ross. If I were in Brisbane, I'd be all over this. This is a bargain, and the only reason I can think (other than finance) that no buyer has been located is that everyone now has a kegging system in Greater BNE and no-one needs one anymore.

Aaargh, shouldn't have moved to Tassie.

It's now sold..... And yes a REAL bargain it was too!

Cheers, Thomas.

Latest posts

Back