Toowoomba homebrewers get together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in guys. I'm keen but I need notice to get a of Friday night off.
It would be good to push Pete finally break in his braumeister at some stage too.

Beersuit said:
Count me in guys. I'm keen but I need notice to get a of Friday night off.
It would be good to push Pete finally break in his braumeister at some stage too.
put aside friday the 1 of march mate. looks like there is a few up Pete about the braumeister

Ok, looks like Friday 1st of March at 7pm it is.

Bring a glass and a few beers to share. If you don't know where Ben's place is pm him for the address.

I'll start off a list so we have a better idea of numbers.

1 BenKen25
2 Earle
3 ...

Bring a glass and a few beers to share. If you don't know where Ben's place is pm him for the address.

1 BenKen25
2 Earle
3 Beersuit

1 BenKen25
2 Earle
3 Beersuit
4 Potof4x, somewhat dependent on my work situation

1 BenKen25
2 Earle
3 Beersuit
4 Potof4x, somewhat dependent on my work situation
5.Robv

Only one week to go I better get my finger out make a bit of jerkey and clean the shed up

Hopefully my mate Peter will turn up to this and stop ringing me up at work with questions :)

winkle said:
Hopefully my mate Peter will turn up to this and stop ringing me up at work with questions :)
Just got off the phone to peter he is in sounds really keen to start ag brewing

1. BenKen25
2. Earle
3. Beersuit
4. Potof4x, somewhat dependent on my work situation
5. Robv
6. BPH87 - will bring a few kegs (saison, pale ale & brown ale)

Should be a great night!

Ok I have a cleaned up the shed. Hopefully its not raining to much. Pete for the lhbs is hoping to come. Should be a good night

Hoping to make it there guys - a bit up in the air with work commitments.... but fingers crossed!

1. BenKen25
2. Earle
3. Beersuit
5. Robv
7. Mearesy

1. BenKen25
2. Earle
3. Beersuit
5. Robv
7. Mearesy
8. Greggo

Its good to see a few interested. Rain or not its going to be a good night. looking forward putting some names to faces

Well looks like we have a next meeting date for the 22nd of march not sure were it will be held yet. And our club name is Toow SOBA (toowoomba society of beer appreciation) thanks to everyone who came on friday night and braved the shit weather it was a great night.

It was a very good night thanks for hosting it Ben. Really looking forward to the next one. Count me in.

Hey everyone. Just a reminder about Pete's beer tasting fundraiser for Relay for Life. Saturday 16th March at 3pm for $25 you get 5 beers, nibbles and a ticket in the lucky door prize at the Toowoomba Homebrewers shop. Tickets available at the shop or RSVP by phone beforehand on 4639 5277. Beers are Queensland ale, Irish stout, Indian pale ale, lcpa clone and pilsner.

Can almost definitely say I won't be able to make the next meeting 22/03/13. It may have finally dried up enough to get a start!

Any news yet for those that can attend on a venue?

potof4x said:
Can almost definitely say I won't be able to make the next meeting 22/03/13. It may have finally dried up enough to get a start!

Any news yet for those that can attend on a venue?
To easy mate good luck with it. The next meeting will be held at Toowoomba Homebrew Supplies and anyone who didnt make the first one or is keen to join is more than welcome to turn up

Back