Toowoomba homebrewers get together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leahy268 said:
Would love to gents..

However with a new baby due in a few weeks and a 2 year old + the busiest time of the year for me with work I can't see me getting a chance.
Keep me on the list though cause once life settle down again a bit (suspect that won't be till sometime next year) I'd love to meet some fellow brewers.
Yep, 2yo and nearly 4yo here. Keeps you on your toes. That's why my preference is for an evening get together, once the kids are in bed. Bit more full on for you though with a new addition, congrats.

earle said:
Yep, 2yo and nearly 4yo here. Keeps you on your toes. That's why my preference is for an evening get together, once the kids are in bed. Bit more full on for you though with a new addition, congrats.
Don't you guys have women folk?

Hey Guys,

I'm keen, count me in. Friday and Saturdays work best for me as well.

Cheers
Jenno

Glad so see a few interested people trying to work out a date now

Paul H said:
Don't you guys have women folk?
Have women folk..
However I'll let u tell my 8 month pregnant wife that I'm going out to drink beer and see some mates after she's looked after a boisterous toddler for the day.. :)

Would be keen to participate and I'm in Twba most weekends, so then would be my preference, although officially I'd be an interloper.

Id be keen as well guys. Saturdays are good. Im also planning a brew day / demo day at Toowoomba Homebrewers sometime soon (whenever pete pulls his finger out and organises it...)

Will be putting a brew down on Braumeister and stepping thru the process for all that are interested. Will keep you updated if it goes ahead ;-)

Sounds good guys how does friday night the 22nd sound?

Mearesy said:
Id be keen as well guys. Saturdays are good. Im also planning a brew day / demo day at Toowoomba Homebrewers sometime soon (whenever pete pulls his finger out and organises it...)

Will be putting a brew down on Braumeister and stepping thru the process for all that are interested. Will keep you updated if it goes ahead ;-)
So your who pete has been talking about :ph34r: He really needs to break in his Braumeister

Mearesy said:

Hey Mearsy maybe we could integrate a brew day with your braumeister, and you could teach Pete to use his haha!

Hopefully hes only been saying good things! Happy to have the BM involved in a brew day for sure. I'll see if I can get something going with Pete

Mearesy said:
Hopefully hes only been saying good things! Happy to have the BM involved in a brew day for sure. I'll see if I can get something going with Pete
Sounds like a good idea.

Sorry for the stuff around but the date has been moved to the 1st of march around 7pm

First post here and sounds like a good plan to me!
Me and 2 friends have invested in a new all grain setup, I'll try to post a pic here.
Cheers fellas

image.jpg

This is during the build, it now has a controller box with switches for the pump and two heater elements.

Well....sorta worked, upside down is a good demo of the effect of homebrew I say.

F1Pilot said:
Well....sorta worked, upside down is a good demo of the effect of homebrew I say.
Works for me, welcome aboard!

F1Pilot said:
image.jpg

This is during the build, it now has a controller box with switches for the pump and two heater elements.
Very jealous of your setup even if it is upside down. I bloody stoked with all the interest we are getting.

F1Pilot said:
First post here and sounds like a good plan to me!
Me and 2 friends have invested in a new all grain setup, I'll try to post a pic here.
Cheers fellas
Hey F1Pilot, welcome to the forum mate!

Your brew rig looks awesome! When are you planning the maiden run?

Latest posts

Back