Toowoomba homebrewers get together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped in and saw Pete today to buy my ticket for the Relay for Life fundraiser tomorrow afternoon and he showed me about upstairs. Looks like an awesome setting for club meetings.

So wanting to come to the get together today! That sort of went up in smoke when woken up at 1am by the sound of my SO and 4 yr old son rejecting the contents of last nights dinner. Woe is me!

That aside would be great to join up next time. I'm only really a level 2 kinda homebrewer (Temp control + kit + add hops and malt.), havn't got into AG or kegging yet on account of a) lack of funds b) lack of space c) lack of time because of NOT lack of kids ;). Can't complain too much though. SO decided to get me an SS500 Turbo late last year as anniversary gift. Maybe she'll get me a kegerator/equivalent this year. /crosses fingers.

Icewind said:
So wanting to come to the get together today! That sort of went up in smoke when woken up at 1am by the sound of my SO and 4 yr old son rejecting the contents of last nights dinner. Woe is me!

That aside would be great to join up next time. I'm only really a level 2 kinda homebrewer (Temp control + kit + add hops and malt.), havn't got into AG or kegging yet on account of a) lack of funds B) lack of space c) lack of time because of NOT lack of kids ;). Can't complain too much though. SO decided to get me an SS500 Turbo late last year as anniversary gift. Maybe she'll get me a kegerator/equivalent this year. /crosses fingers.
More than welcome at the next meeting mate. Any level of brewer is welcome you can make some great beers using kit and bits. Not all ourt members are allgrain brewer. You SO sounds like a keeper B)

Hi guys is this meeting still going ahead Friday night at Pete's shop? Cos if so we had better start counting numbers and loosely organizing something.

Yep, this Friday at 7pm at the Toowoomba homebrewers shop on James st. Like last time bring a glass, some beers to share and maybe something to snack on.

1. Earle

1. Earle
2. Beersuit bringing a keg
3. Benken25

Was talking to canadian dave today he wont be able to make it due to work comitments same as potof4x

1. Earle
2. Beersuit bringing a keg
3. Benken25
4. Mearesy

Cant wait guys!

As Ben said I'll miss this one unfortunately.
This might be a good time to remind about the 28/03/13 which is the cut off date for entries to the toowomba show homebrew comp.
Enjoy the meeting and I'll catch youse when I can.

Unfortunately I can't make this meeting lads, I have a megaton of study to do and we are still harvesting.

Have a great night!

Cheers,

Ben

Another good meeting on friday night thanks to all who turned up. Next meeting will be the 12th of april at toowoomba home brewers.

Don't forget to get your entries in for the toowoomba show brew comp. doesn't cost much but would be good to supporting so we don't lose it. Entries close Thursday, I dropped mine off today and they were the only ones so far.

Just a reminder about the meeting on next Friday night at Toowoomba home brewers. Should be a good night again. Will see if we get a few more numbers this time round.

Beersuit said:
Just a reminder about the meeting on next Friday night at Toowoomba home brewers. Should be a good night again. Will see if we get a few more numbers this time round.
is that this friday 12th April? I have a mate up there that would like to go., cheers Ned

Yep that's right Ned. This Friday night at 7pm up stairs of the Toowoomba home brewers shop.
He is more than welcome to attend if you want to pass the word on.

Nedasaurus1 said:
is that this friday 12th April? I have a mate up there that would like to go., cheers Ned
As beersuite said your mate is more than welcome to come along

Also for friday night bring a chair if you want (we need to sort out some stools) some beers and nibblies to share. I will start a list so we have an idea of numbers

1.Benken25

1.Benken25
2.Beersuit will bring something along as per usual.
3. Earle

Back