Toowoomba homebrewers get together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.Benken25
2.Beersuit will bring something along as per usual.
3. Earle
4. rick1111082

1.Benken25
2.Beersuit will bring something along as per usual.
3. Earle
4. rick1111082
5. BPH87

G'day Fellas,

I have been in touch with Pete about coming to the meeting tomorrow night. Just wondering what I am expected to bring along, beer, food etc.??

Cheers

Wal

Hi Wal. Bring a couple of beers to share. There is no seating there as yet so a bar stool if you don't want to remain standing for a few hours.

Thanks guys for a great night, it was good fun meeting up with a good bunch of blokes who share a similar interest. It was good to try a variety of different beers, all of which tasted great. I'm looking forward to future meetings and learning more about tasting and making good beers. Thanks to Earle for running the meeting and to Pete for hosting the meeting.

Wal05 said:
Thanks guys for a great night, it was good fun meeting up with a good bunch of blokes who share a similar interest. It was good to try a variety of different beers, all of which tasted great. I'm looking forward to future meetings and learning more about tasting and making good beers. Thanks to Earle for running the meeting and to Pete for hosting the meeting.
Glad you had a great night mate. Earle does a good (sometimes hard) job of keeping things on track

Just a reminder that the next meeting is on friday the 3rd of may at toowoomba home brewers. we will be tastings and rating some commercial pale ales to get us ready for our first mini comp. As agreeded at the last meetig it will cost $10 per person for the beer tasting. We need a list of people who are attending to know how much beer to get i'll start it off

1.Benken25

Just a bump for the meeting this Friday night. We really need to know numbers for getting the beers for the tasting.

At the last meeting we decided to have keg and food rosters but didnt come up with a roster so for this Friday night we'll just do the same as the previous meetings, everyone bring some beers and food to share.

Hey guys, going to miss this one unfortunately, out of town for the weekend. Have a good one all the same. Cheers

Hey guys, going to miss this one unfortunately, out of town for the weekend. Have a good one all the same. Cheers

G'day Fellas,

I too will be out for this Friday night. I'm not real happy about it either - was looking forward to hitting a few Pale Ales. Have a good one, I look forward to hearing all about it.

Cheers

Wal.

1.Benken25
2. Beersuit
3. Earle
4. Rick1111082
5. Mearesy

mmm Pale Ales :)

potof4x said:
All good mate Have a good one

Wal05 said:
G'day Fellas,

I too will be out for this Friday night. I'm not real happy about it either - was looking forward to hitting a few Pale Ales. Have a good one, I look forward to hearing all about it.

Cheers

Wal
Thats no good mate. See you at the next one

After a couple of QA taste tests i will drop the keg of harvest saison into pete tomorrow. Pete also said he will have an irish red on nitro on for the meeting aswell. Im looking forward to it

Mearesy said:
mmm nitro sounds good!
yeah sounds bloody nice. I will also bring acouple of bottles or raunchbier and pumpkin ale to get some feedback

Does sound good. Picked up most of the commercial beers for the tasting today. Will get the last English pale ales tomorrow. Just a reminder to all coming to please bring the $10 each as agreed.

Latest posts

Back