• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Tooheys keg couplers and parts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Quality over Quantity
Reaction score
Hi Folks
I was cleaning out my garage and found a box full of stuff that I wont use again.

Sale is for the items shown in the photo

6 x Tooheys keg couplers
lots of assorted fittings
a couple tools for servicing them
a bag full of replacement gaskets, orings and seals.

All parts in working order and were in use prior to going in the box about 2 years ago.
A lot of the parts are the good SS fittings.

I dont want to split them up so dont ask at this stage. If noone buys the lot I may offer them in seperate lots at a later date.

$750 posted Australia wide.

PM me if yout interested.

Cheers

keg couplers.jpg

Photo is fixed.

All is well mate, and I miss the place but am up to different things to keep myslef ocupied these days.

Is $750 the right price??? that seems like it might have an accidental extra zero? Not that I have any idea what they're worth though...

mitch.flint said:
Not that I have any idea what they're worth though...
last lot of 5 older tooheys couplers like this i got off ebay was for $60, generally they sell for $30-$50 individually on ebay each. not sure what the old pin lock connectors are worth but i cant see them being worth hundreds of bucks.

brand new the newer type micromatic couplers are around the $100-120'ish i think (first link i found for reference) http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Micro-Matic-Keg-Coupler-Plus-2-Snap-Lock-Valves-NEW-/231526460614

Latest posts

Back