Too Old For Ahb?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENOUGH.... no more old farts

boobs.jpg

At the risk of being moderated.

There's that joke about an old bull & a young bull standing on a mountain looking down on a herd of cows & the young bull turns to the older & says "why don't we run down the hill & F#$k one of those cows". The older & wiser bull says "son let's walk down & F#$k all of them.."

Cheers

Paul

There's that joke about an old bull & a young bull standing on a mountain looking down on a herd of cows & the young bull turns to the older & says "why don't we run down the hill & F#$k one of those cows". The older & wiser bull says "son let's walk down & F#$k all of them.."

Cheers

Paul
Lucky we didn't see you in action at the Port Office Paul :p

PB

Do you know the four signs of growing old?
1. Forgetting names,
2. Forgetting faces,
3. Forgetting to zip up,
4. Forgetting to zip down

Lucky we didn't see you in action at the Port Office Paul :p

PB

I wish Dave :p , why is it that every generation of man remarks "they didn't make em like that when I was younger". Is it that we don't pay enough attention to women when we were younger or just evolution?

Cheers

Paul

Do you know the four signs of growing old?
1. Forgetting names,
2. Forgetting faces,
3. Forgetting to zip up,
4. Forgetting to zip down

5.Never walk past a toilet
6.Never trust a fart,
7.Never waste an erection even when you are by yourself.

Id rather be around old farts than fresh turds any day these days!

You aint going anywhere old boy...... i will drink to that!

cheers

5.Never walk past a toilet
6.Never trust a fart,
7.Never waste an erection even when you are by yourself.
8. When your semi-annual hard-on becomes an annual semi.

There are "old people" on the internet? I thought that just meant people who used telnet. Crazy.

not-good-computer.thumbnail.jpg

Cheers

Paul

Junior from the sopranos said that, well that is the only time I have heard it...good little saying

Latest posts

Back