Time On My Hands - What To Brew?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I was given notice at my job the last week, with my last day being Friday this week. Purely financial reasons, nothing to do with writing irrelevant comments on AHB.

Anyway, I'm not too concerned, I am sure I will find another job quickly. My biggest concern was "What am I going to do on Monday morning?" Its been a while since I was out of work, and I had no idea what I would be feeling like.

Until I logged on here today.

Now I know what I will be doing...

The question is what to brew??? Too many choices! :D

choose a number from 1 to 200 and then find that post number in what are you brewing and then brew that...

Yeah, sorry, it wasn't meant to be a self indulgent post, I was actually after a bit of fun discussion. I'll rephrase it:

If you didn't have to go to work on Monday, and had all the time you wanted on your hands, what would you brew???

Yeah, sorry, it wasn't meant to be a self indulgent post, I was actually after a bit of fun discussion. I'll rephrase it:

If you didn't have to go to work on Monday, and had all the time you wanted on your hands, what would you brew???

triple decoction pilsner... get your self sorted for a 9 hour brew day

Brew plently of JSGA and I/APA and next time I'm in Brisbane I'll help you make space for more brewing :lol:

QldKev

triple decoction pilsner... get your self sorted for a 9 hour brew day
Thats what I'm talking about! 9 hours of brewday glory. But what to do with the rest of the week?

Brew plently of JSGA and I/APA and next time I'm in Brisbane I'll help you make space for more brewing :lol:

I've been sadly inactive for a couple of months completing a project, so there is plenty of room. But happy to have you here to help my "Stock Rotation" and ensure I've got the best batch at the front hey Kev?

I just did the iron brew comp beer (ed: which I don't want in this weather), but my next planned batch is a saison for the heat as per above. Hell, I might do it today.

Now why didn't I think of the farmhouse yeast thats in my fridge?
Reckon that'd go nicely with a coopers mex kit... um maybe. :huh:

Back