• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Time for a clean out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brendandrage

Reaction score
Well I've decided to sell most of my brew gear, I no longer have time to brew and will be moving again soon so it's time to clean out.

All located in bendigo

First is my almost finished electric brewery with mathos controller.
Custom element, pump with cast housing, top and bottom screens the only things it needs to finish is the mat pipe and wire in the element and temp probe.
$700

More to be added through the day

8D15CAC2-2F58-4102-802B-14908ABE4781.jpg

Next up
Stc1000 wired up in a dogey looking box, I've only used it to measure my recirc temp
6 pack your finest65237903-8D22-4191-9372-04B38D0699AC.jpg

You ever come to Melb I'd love temp controller

Gday Brendan... I'd go with the stc1000. I'm in Ballarat. Could certainly entertain you with some beer for it, homebrew oatmeal stout or hop Thief if you prefer

timmyg said:
Gday Brendan... I'd go with the stc1000. I'm in Ballarat. Could certainly entertain you with some beer for it, homebrew oatmeal stout or hop Thief if you prefer

Hi mate I get over to ballarat a little so I'll bring it with me next trip.
Stout will be fine

What wattage is the element and how do you find its performance?

Cheers,
Jase

Hi Jesse
I'm not home for a few days, I had it custom made to suit the volume by Roma's elements, I can't recall if it was 2200 or 2400 but it's low density and never been used.
They specd it to suit the vessel.

How many litres is the pot in pot and is it stainless?

Latest posts

Back