Thoughts on who this is?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolio666

Reaction score
So anyone who do we think that this is?
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1404775634.535206.jpg

Wouldn't be Ross, wouldn't be Brigalow as they have been around for over 30 years. Maybe one of the "lesser" chains such as the Brew Shed Morayfield.

price appears to be a excesivly little exy

mxd said:
price appears to be a excesivly little exy
Not when you consider Net profit was $ 236k..

It's not a shop by my understanding - they appear to be distributors with their own brand or distributors with exclusive rights to a brand(s)

I believe there's a Qld company that has the distribution rights to Coopers products as their "middle man" to supply LHBS etc. This is why Ross can't get access to Coopers stuff as this company will only supply to one LHBS in each area and there's already on in Capalaba, AFAIK. Not that Ross really needs Coopers.

24 years same owner, wants to retire.

Exclusive product handled by all main supermarkets and independents. Little or no opposition and sought after.

Full range covered with lots of potential for add-ons. You must see this and has current net of $200k for owners.

Asking Price: $450,000 plus stock.
hmm supermarkets

Bribie G said:
I believe there's a Qld company that has the distribution rights to Coopers products as their "middle man" to supply LHBS etc. This is why Ross can't get access to Coopers stuff as this company will only supply to one LHBS in each area and there's already on in Capalaba, AFAIK. Not that Ross really needs Coopers.
You know a lot for a customer. ;)

Hope his business skills are sronger than his spelling...

Now I know what I can spend that spare half a mil on, thanks guys!

borrow 450K pay no more than 45K interest
makes the net +180K

turn your hobby into a paycheck ?
travel the world sampling beers as a business deduction ?

thats if the NET is the NET over time...

Maheel said:
borrow 450K pay no more than 45K interest
makes the net +180K

turn your hobby into a paycheck ?
travel the world sampling beers as a business deduction ?

thats if the NET is the NET over time...
without looking at the figures a lot of these prices (from various business I've looked at) refer to net as markup, i.e I bought the stock for 500K sold it for 736K therefore my net profit was 236K, but I have 3 workers 2 cars, a warehouse etc..

mxd said:
without looking at the figures a lot of these prices (from various business I've looked at) refer to net as markup, i.e I bought the stock for 500K sold it for 736K therefore my net profit was 236K, but I have 3 workers 2 cars, a warehouse etc..
well you gotta have a good sales pitch.... :)

Back