Thirroul Seaside Festival Comp Info

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received their certificates/notes yet?
.... or are you still licking stamps Scotty? :ph34r:

Asher for now

I have been checking my mail everyday waiting... and still nothing :(

Running a comp is a lot of work and doesn't finish with the judging. Maybe a few locals could help out and lend the man a hand. While they are at it, posting out the awards from last years State comp would be a good idea.

Tseay wrote:
While they are at it, posting out the awards from last years State comp would be a good idea.

Hey Chris!
Thanks for reminding me to ask Ray again.
Last I heard they were at the lamination stage.
I'd happily have mine without.

Rgds,
Pete

Guys

All but one are off. Meant to get out prior to AIBA but got stuck in traffic and almost missed my flight.

Scotty

Good Day
Received mind today, thanks Scotty

Got mine yesterday :)

On a whole very good descriptive and constructive feed back :) except for one judge whos qualifications were marked as "Experienced (but not in the BJCP)" and wrote a total of 5 words :angry:

Scotty & Judges

I got my certificate and judging sheets in the mail last Friday.

The comments on the judging sheets were some of the most details and useful I've received back from any comp.
Detailed descriptions of the beers were complimented with useful & positive feedback. It was helpful getting comments on not only how to make the beer better, but how to make it perform better at BJCP comps....
Well done guys!

Asher for now

Back