Things Good About Beer!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieJosh

Reaction score
Some things that are good about beer, Tomorrow night on the 7pm Project Ch 10! :)
Any excuse to drink beer is a good one! ;)

I'd need to get on it at about the 3pm Project to watch that crap but.

Can't stand that nasal little smartarse smirking prick who thinks that humour consists of trotting out platitudes in a silly voice. Having said that, what is happening at 7pm tomorrow that is associated with beer?

I'd rather watch the project over the other regular choices; Home and Away, and Two and a Half Men. Then again, I can always turn the box off.

I've noticed that if I pay attention to the most popular stories on news.com.au, I pretty much cover the content of the project.

Then again, I can always turn the box off.

Mine only gets turned on for PS3, Wii or DVDs/movies completely legitimately acquired on the internet.

...and the missus likes House.

I liked (House) When i last watched it 3 years ago! When is that on?

Well, if you're going to be like that it is actually [H]ouse M.D.

Sunday, 9.30, CH10.

For the record, it is a pretty formulaic show but has enough genuinely amusing jokes to stop me from blueing with SWMBO over having to watch it.

Since buying a full HD LCD and a Blu-ray player we spend most of our viewing hours watching movies and docos, and only tune in to TV to watch the news and a very few shows like my kitchen rules. And how about those sisters from Queensland. I love the one with the birthmark on her face, Allah's way of showing her that only He is perfect but she is only just a wee bit behind. :wub: :wub:

Ahhh, good Aussie telly,

Good Aussie telly and good beer...

Good Aussie telly and good beer, balanced with a wicked sense of irony...

- you guys have it all!

We don't have a tv... :ph34r:

Should be arriving soon. Has been nice without it. Will be nice to watch the news though, and Spicks and Specks.

[quote name='O'Henry' post='598289' date='Feb 18 2010, 12:04 AM']Spicks and Specks.[/quote]

RockWiz?

I mainly drink beer for the taste. Second for the way it helps deal with nagging.

I do like making it though.

Latest posts

Back