Things Good About Beer!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally love to sit down at night with a nice carlton cold and watch Today Tonight. Very informative.

I personally love to sit down at night with a nice carlton cold and watch Today Tonight. Very informative.

Someone needs to slap you around a bit. Then give you 7 pints of home brew.

You haven't lived, Pete :D

:lol:

You loser :p Maybe I haven't enjoyed something like that because I haven't had someone as classy as you to drink with while watching it. :party:

:lol:

You loser :p Maybe I haven't enjoyed something like that because I haven't had someone as classy as you to drink with while watching it. :party:

Shhh, keep it down would you, A Current Affair is on soon.

The only shit I watch is Junkyard Wars.

Topgear is good too, but I download it.

That Hugesy wanker almost ruined my Superbowl Monday.....

Hanging bigtime for the League to start up again. I'll have a reason to drink for 4hrs on a Friday Night again - take that liver!!!!

The only shit I watch is Junkyard Wars.

Hanging bigtime for the League to start up again. I'll have a reason to drink for 4hrs on a Friday Night again - take that liver!!!!

Same here (although AFL only). Liver has been gettin a little lazy lately, time to get some match fitness back into it with Friday and Saturday noght games. :party:

Planner

Latest posts

Back