The Work Beer Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirem

Reaction score
What do you stock the Work Beer Fridge with?

We have quite a choice, but this week we have stocked it with MBB Bohemian Pilsner and Hoegaarden wit.

Ahh, how I love Fridays.

Hey kirem,

that sounds like a good selection.

Our beer fridge is stocked with the Coopers Range (except for Sparkling), VB and West End. And it's open from 5pm every work day.

C&B
TDA

Mine has 2 kegs of Pils and 2 kegs of Hefe. :p

(I work from home :lol: )

Warren -

My work instigated a policy of no drinking on work premises!! Not even beers on a Friday afternoon!! How can that be at all motivating?...

Luckily I have the Belgian Beer Cafe down the road. And Durty Nellies. And the Melbourne. And Carnegies. And CBD. And the Moon. And BD's. And...

my work got taken over by an american company a year or so ago, no more beers on a friday, coke only, no one turns up

Must restock the beer fridge

3 stubbies of Little creatures Bright Ale
12 cans of Jim Beam

some mouldy cheese
yoghut
Margarine

rook

being stuck in a camp in the middle of nowhere we have a rec room with said fridge stocked to the rafters with bloody Mid Strength for $2 a can. :blink:

i drink CPA in my room :chug:

slowly converting a few of the blokes to Coopers though ;)

cheers

We have 'official' drinks on the last Friday of the month, so it's whatever's on special. Usually PLENTY of megaswill (VB, Carlton, Blonde) but occasionally we meander into the greener pastures of the James Squire range...

We're a stockbroking mob, so there's liquid lunches most days (not for me in IT though...), but that's mainly wine.

If only they'd put me in charge of ordering...

Carlton Mid here :beer: woohoo.....not :angry:

montieths pilsner. wish we had a better variety but we're constrained to what woolworths sells online. bah.

Only coke in ours....not fussed, to be honest the last thing I want to do is hang around here on a Friday arvo. Would rather be at home with family drinking my own beer. Occasionally they have a get together with wine and spritzers :blink: good on em.....clueless!

Cheers
Steve

Tooheys New and Cascade light in our fridge. :(

Hey Kirem, got any jobs going?????

i have to stroll down the road to JSB.....

govenor king is weapon of choice
i could stay at the office, but VB is the choice of the servants.

ps. Rovers 3 - 0 over hammers

Amongst the over paid and over educated fat cats around my work it is surprising good. The lowest we go is Coopers Pale Ale, but normally most people are keen to try anything new from the bottleshop. Squires and Little Creatures are pretty much the standard. We've even developed a bit of monthly homebrew session (I've got four people in office on the path to AG already - the engineers love all the gadgets). See, the government knows how to attract quality.

The bosses son works for the International Beer Shop in Perth, so there's always something interesting. I think this week it's Furstenberg lager. Until he started working there it was fairly slim pickings (Crown, Midstrength etc). He's loves Duvel so I can't wait for that to start cropping up.

Back