The Work Beer Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Eastern States bastards!!!! we've still got to suffer another 3 hours!! :angry:

No grog in our fridge. Work for the Govt - no grog on premises (except for the bigwigs I bet)

Though there is a snake in a bottle - left over from someone's trip to Vietnam.

Home now anyway - enjoying an American Amber Ale (mine)

Have a great week-end everyone

Currently in our rec room fridge:

Coopers - Vintage, Sparkling, Pale and Stout
Little Creatures - Bright Ale and Rogers
Red Stripe
Becks
Bavaria
Corona
Crownies
TED
VB
Boags Light

14 varieties, not all are that wonderful. It has been better.

I have the master key and the responsibility for keeping it stocked. We finished the Staropromen and the Urquell last happy hour :(

That reminds me, I have to go shopping before the Melbourne Cup lunch :eek: .
Waiting to see how much the La Trappe beers are, when they officially go on special at Vintage Cellars next week B)

Apparently my mob have a room that they meet in, and aparently there are beers there.

However, wild horses couldn't drag me in there to waste my life with them :(

However, I have no shortage of mates wo are willing to lower the level in my kegs at any time :beer:

6 months and this contract is gone, and so am I !!! :super:

Brew on!

It's been beer o'clock here most of the day.
I have the day off work and am making a 32l batch of hefeweizen; 28 bottles of which will go to the NSW Xmas case.
I have a brew assistant here (from my work), and we have been sampling some of the leftovers from the NSW comp (most of the ones I had today were flat partial-bottles). I'll be taking some to work next Friday for a beer style familiarisation session (with the boss's indulgence...pays to win a beer comp - gives U cred @ work).

Glad I'm not at work,as the only beer in the fridge is all megaswill, and there is 6 month old light beer in the cupboard (eeeewwwww).

Seth out :p

I've just grabbed a Cascade Premium from our fridge, but noticed there was a few Birra Morettis there too. No idea how old there are though..

Waiting to see how much the La Trappe beers are, when they officially go on special at Vintage Cellars next week B)

$4.99 each at mine Stu. The dubbel was a bit thin. The tripel was very good, but tasted more like Doc's dubbel. Must be a commercial thing :)

Edit: Thinking about it though, it would be just like Doc to beef up the OG on his beers :blink:

10 beers on tap at my office :p ... Happy hour all day :chug:

Cheers Ross

Cheers Ross

Ross, I count 16 in your signature :huh:

6 extra just hanging around? :super:

Cheers Ross

Any time I've been to Ross' I've always ended up sampling more than 10 after he zips out to swap kegs. By then I can say I havn't a clue what was on taps 1 - 8, but they're all bloody good.

The breakout room fridge is currently stocked with Corona, Stella, Squire Golden, and a 1.5L bottle of my own Golden Ale.

The "masses" seem to think that because Corona is expensive it must be good. :rolleyes:

Beer-O'clock starts at 16:30, every Friday here - And I work for a bank! :blink:

our beer fridge at works contains TED's and crown larger, now i don't know if its my age or something but i'm not a huge fan of the crownies.
Whats with every old bloke you do a foreign order for thinking a case of crownies is like legal tender, we need a big sign for our work shop saying crownies will no longer be accepted as payment for jobs, got like 4 cases sitting here no-one will touch.

Sorry for the rant had a few ice cold pale ales this arvo and they have got the better of me :chug:

we have 2 food fridges. at end of month 2 black plastic recyclable type crates arrive with a carton of vb, hahn light, & some cheap assortment of red & white wines & ice. some of it is still there on mon. occasionally they have carlton cold. yeah. the pub up the road gets more interest ....

Back