The Rasterbater

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the coolest programs going around.

And its free.

You can create cool gigantic size posters of your pics.

The office printers were flat out last week after I showed a few people the site.

And we have also had to order a lot more toner.

The program is very small but you also need dot net installed on your pc which is easy enough to get from MS.

http://homokaasu.org/

That is groovy.
I think my son is about to get a great big A3 section Spiderman mural for his wall :lol: Spiderman has been his favourite for quite some time now even though he hasn't even seen the movies. Got to love being a 3 year old again :p
I just have to choose between these two.

Doc

Spiderman_1280x960__Large_.jpg

spiderman_the_movie__Large_.jpg

Doc said:
I think my son is about to get a great big A3 section Spiderman mural for his wall :lol: Spiderman has been his favourite for quite some time now even though he hasn't even seen the movies. Got to love being a 3 year old again :p
I just have to choose between these two.

Doc my 4year old nephew/brewmunchkin just loves Pyderman (thats how he says it) as well. I think he would vote for the one on the right!
Cheers

Ausdb

My daughters an avid david bowie fan - printed out a wall sized colour poster last night while she was out & stuck up in her bedroom - awesome programme Johhno - can see this costing me a fortune in toner once the kids get their hands on it!!!

The spiderman poster on the right is the one they used in the movie posters, so I'd go for that one just because of that. Also, it looks better.

Yeah, I think it will be a bit less intimadating to a 3 year old too.

Cheers,
Doc

you gotta print it full bleed otherwise it looks like a panel of office windows

and from memory, if you trim the extra paper you miss out on some of the image

Outstanding poster, Ryanator - I got busted cacking myself in the printer room when I printed it out!

And now the whole bloody office wants copies!!!

TL

Latest posts

Back