The Lnaugural Ghb Brewday (minus Incider)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
This is a historic day.

For one, it's the first time i've pretended to be Sav (this is Shed101 typing)

But more importantly, the GHB (Glasshouse Brewers) are having their first brewday (American Wheat) and being treated to Sav's tasty beers (Best Bitter, APA, Porter) ... and one of mine.

:icon_drunk:

... unfortunately the lack of InCider means it's a two-man show, and the fact that i'm on the 'puter means Sav is doing all the grunt (and has just accidentally confirmed that Ross's waterproof timers are exactly that :) )

Thought you all needed to know, because one day someone will ask "how did it all start?" And we need to preserve this for prosperity.

There should be a plaque! Make a plaque, one set in stone for the generations to come, to stop, stare and think of the pioneers that trod this ground before them.

In all seriousness, have a tops day and congratulations on your inaugural brew day. May there be many more to come!

Tis truly an historic day
t.gif

And well done on hijacking sav's login
tazturning.gif

:lol:

Screwy

Any Pictures ?

Well at some point in the afternoon sav had the inspired idea of blending his porter and Galxy/Cascade APA and I have to say it was a cracker!

The ratshit photo doesn't do it justice though :rolleyes:

09102010138.jpg

Well done, in the future annoyed wives will be able to direct their hate-emails to you two :p

I was sadly unable to attend as I was getting my hair styled at the salon in Landsborough. Interestingly, the guy who does my hair also is the local pool guy, and has to stop mid hair cut to pump fuel as his business is a servo as well. He probably sells dope as he has the same ute as Chappo's.

GHB Forever!

Back