The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lael,

saw this, thought of you.
hop dropper.jpg

MB

ok - So I'm about to order the production run of the temp probes. How many people would be interested in a second (or more) probe? Basically it will be $17.50ea for the completed probes (in 304 stainless steel thermowell with a pre-wired 3.5mm stereo jack on the cable end). The height of the thermowell is 26mm from the bottom of the thermowell inside the pot to the top of the thermowell (where the ds18b20 is located). The probes also come with a 3.5mm stereo female jack with a 30cm length of wire pre-attached. Cables are shielded with a braided stainless sheath.

Here is an image of the cable and 3.5mm socket: (the production ones will have a black cable and mic jack)
new_temp_probe.jpg

If you look carefully you will see a seam between the flange and the shaft of the above thermowell. I didn't like that..

So I got them to make this:
polishedbulkhead_crop.jpg

Which I think looks pretty good :)

Anyway - let me know if you want some spares to go with your kit. I need to make a fairly large minimum order for them to do the custom design, so feel free to order a few :)

I'd be interested in 1 providing the pcb price is Ok and you can post to uk.

Happy to take a spare thanks Lael. Actually to help with the MOQ, I'm happy to take two.

Hi Lael,
I'll have a spare one as well.
Many thanks for your fantastic efforts with all this. The wait will be worth it for the top quality we are getting.
Cheers
Bazza B.

Hi Lael

Please put me down for two. Do you want us to pay now through Paypal again?

Cheers.....Mark

Might be easier if we add to a list for 'spare probes' to make Lael's job easier identifying them :)

so add to the list for anyone wanting one ;)
I have included everyone who requested one from Lael's post to mine..
  1. Mardoo (x2)
  2. Barneey
  3. marc280 (x2)
  4. Brewhart
  5. crazyhorse
  6. Jase (x2)
  7. bigmacthepunker (x2)
  8. BazzaB
  9. Oggie (x2)
  10. tateg
  11. SBOB

Diggerg said:
Is the one on OpenArdbir face book page ? Saw it earlier and wish there was a video of it in operation. I'm becoming a bit of a gadget freak
Yep that's where I saw it.
Lael I'll go a spare too.

MB

Great work Lael

1. Mardoo (x2)
2. Barneey
3. marc280 (x2)
4. Brewhart
5. crazyhorse
6. Jase (x2)
7. bigmacthepunker (x2)
8. BazzaB