The Beer Commercial Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
Well, while there has been threads talking about specific campaigns, maybe it will be good to just have one thread about it?

Anyway, here's for Carlton's latest piece of crap, 'Natural Blonde' :rolleyes:

Umm... how do I embed a youtube video into a post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, while there has been threads talking about specific campaigns, maybe it will be good to just have one thread about it?

Anyway, here's for Carlton's latest piece of crap, 'Natural Blonde' :rolleyes:

Umm... how do I embed a youtube video into a post?

I think youtube comes with an area that has the code for embeding videos, just copy and paste I would imagine.

Aaron

the best beer commercial ever?
you make your own mind up
:beer:

the best beer commercial ever?
you make your own mind up
:beer:

Good ad but it poses two questions: why do good beer ads have nothing to do with beer? and why does it show us evolving from fish twice?

Good ad but it poses two questions: why do good beer ads have nothing to do with beer? and why does it show us evolving from fish twice?

Why are the most popular beers shithouse?

When the commercial started with a woman saying "What's that taste in my mouth"... that's too easy.

Personal favourites:

- much better than the previous 'canoe' campaign, and who doesn't like the anatomic correctness of a tube and a cirlce?

- just love it.

just found this one.... :lol:

Only because we were in the market sample for . They still went with it despite our criticism.

Could have been (even) worse - I recall some crappy ad involving horses that really stepped on the toes of Coopers.

We finished up just as the 'Big Ad' went to air. I reckon I got a full copy of it on CD around here somewhere.

I believe putting 'banned' in front of the title of an ad on youtube is equivalent to putting 'weird al' as the artist on a parody over P2P.

I didn't mind . Does nothing for the beer though.

I actually saw a doco about ads for booze and ciggies years back when I was still at school that addressed this. As marketing laws have become more stringent (ie, drinking certain brands of beer are going to get you laidor give you super powers, etc), ads have had to grab attention for the sake of the ad itself, not the product. Apparently there used to be some even stranger ads getting around that made no sense whatsoever, but got people talking.

This is what I remember from the doco any way ;)

Latest posts

Back