The Beer Commercial Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for the Yorkshiremen out there....John Smiths. Lots of em. my favourite one is the one with the caps.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the large part, and yes there are exceptions, the quality of the ad is inversely proportionate to the quality of the beer...

OK, some more commericals-

(like the one for pure blonde, apparently their drinkers are dicks)

And for the Yorkshiremen out there....John Smiths. Lots of em. my favourite one is the one with the caps.

Hahaha... Last time I drank John Smiths was in my Aunty's village Brierley nr. Barnsley in 2001 and I sauntered up to the Three Horseshoes (not ferrets) , had clean forgotten about the mid afternoon closing hours of most provincial pubs and only had twenty minutes to drink four pints. I can still remember the near bursting stomach. AAhhhhhhhh. :) Also the alarmed look on the barmaids' faces. Kept me going till the evening session.

Three_Horse_Shoes_001.jpg

Dug up an old thread

dunno if it's surfaced before... cmon white rabbit beat that :beerbang:

and I just found this

Yob

This is one we did for Murrays a few years ago.

Looks like one of my old toucans.

I'd forgotten about this thread. Here's an old Brisbane one, note the lack of indicators or seatbelts, the tweed sports coat and the upmarket bottlo guy with the bow tie. Also listen out for a familiar theme tune...

By the time was screened it's obvious which national brewery had taken over Bulimba. <_<

Back