The Australian Beer Festival 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kabooby

Hey muscly arms!!!!
Reaction score
So who is planning on going to this?

Kabooby :)

aussie_beerfest_web.jpg

faaaarrrk, i'm being dragged up the hunter that weekend.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Triple booked that weekend.
2 birthdays and I am working night shift. :wacko:

Who co ordinated this? ANHC is on that weekend :angry:

I know, but at least it gives us Sydney folk that aren't going to ANHC something to do

how big is a tasting cup? if you get 10 wouldn't you be hammered?

Ill be there Saturday, right on noon.

last year was great, I am pretty disappointed at the brewers that they have got in this year. Sure there are some good ones, but some of the great ones from last year are not back, and there are alot of very average ones back this year.

I'll be in Sydney that weekend...looks like I've got some convincing to do.

how big is a tasting cup? if you get 10 wouldn't you be hammered?

I presume they'll use the same glasses as last year which were 180ml, but the fill line is at 60ml. The amount you get depends how much the server likes you :lol: Either way unless you are a toucan you are unlikely to get blitzed.

Seems like, for the second year in a row, I have a gig to goto in the city that weekend. So gonna have another huge day of beer and rock 'n roll on the Saturday! :super:

Pumpy said:
Me ,the cultural attache for the Macarthur Craftbrewers

Pumpy :)

WHATS THIS !! a breakaway group!?!?!?!

Bugger Im rostered on..but I dont know what time yet..got good parking though

looking at the list of labels on the poster its an AIB showcase day <_< ;)

WHATS THIS !! a breakaway group!?!?!?!

Bugger Im rostered on..but I dont know what time yet..got good parking though

looking at the list of labels on the poster its an AIB showcase day <_< ;)

Time to come clean Linz. We have been meeting behind your back and we call ourselves 'Brewers Against Scooters". Macarthur Craftbrewers is a front.
I won't tell you where but we are protected from your kind by this sign on the door:

scooter.jpg

I could be tempted ...

Edit : MCT - does Mel attend ?!?

Time to come clean Linz. We have been meeting behind your back and we call ourselves 'Brewers Against Scooters". Macarthur Craftbrewers is a front.
I won't tell you where but we are protected from your kind by this sign on the door:
Sorry Linz

It was only discussed at the Monthly meeting, we did try to phone but it was a high probability you were in a tunnel, did you not read the minutes ,

just running throogh the minutes

Group was not going for 'Vespa's' ,some rather liked the 'Harleys Davidsons' however it was mixed .

Hogan got voted 'Grey Nomad'

Kabooby having Italian tendancies took a bit of swaying and wanted a 'Lambretta'

Dravid , said the constipated mathematician 'he would have to work it out with a pencil'

MCT , wanted a converted 'One arm bandit'

Ham2K found being so rural a Mule may be more suitable than a 'Italian Stallion' .

Lagers was reducing his carbon footprint using 'less CO2 in his shoe'

Franko is just going to motorise the multi tasked 'Red Rocket' .

Matti the mad Swede was going to work on his 'Abba CD's

Sorry Linz but it Go the 'Grand Pu Bah'

Hope i did not miss anybody ;)

Pumpy :)

:lol: :lol:

Just missed yourself mate.

I spotted Pumpy trying to fit a filter to the woodfired pizza oven. Just to make sure the pizza sauce was perfectly clear

Kabooby :D

This post has been edited by MCT: Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Attached image(s)
post-6898-1222854481.jpg

This is tooo funny ! :lol: :lol:

Waiting for the showdown tonight , or did Linz get that " other " venue address ?

LOL

Lagers

Latest posts

Back