The Australian Beer Festival 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to come clean Linz. We have been meeting behind your back and we call ourselves 'Brewers Against Scooters". Macarthur Craftbrewers is a front.
I won't tell you where but we are protected from your kind by this sign on the door:

Well..I might just have to hang this one outside the brew garage... Vespa_owner.jpg

Who co ordinated this? ANHC is on that weekend :angry:

I have to be honest - these guys had the date organised first, but it was also the only weekend that was going to work in melbourne amongst all the spring events (which push accomodation prices through the roof!).

Hopefully future events won't clash, but there's always that chance unfortunately!

Andy

I have to be honest - these guys had the date organised first, but it was also the only weekend that was going to work in melbourne amongst all the spring events (which push accomodation prices through the roof!).

Hopefully future events won't clash, but there's always that chance unfortunately!

Andy

There are always going to be clashes of dates for specific interest group events. I for one am grateful that the Bitter and Twisted event is on the first weekend of November at Maitland Gaol.

So while I might miss the Aussie Beer festival at the Australia Hotel that weekend, with the due amount of grovelling and "quid pro quo" concessions, I might get to the Maitland event. Luckily my son lives there, so I have accommodation and a driver with luck! Cheerz Wab.

Latest posts

Back